Koren Robinson Suspended by NFL

When is the last time we played in Seattle?

129836[/snapback]

Last game of the 99...oops 2000(Thanks Campy) season. Flutie, his last game as a Bill, he had something like 154.0 QB rating....both EM and PP had over a 100 yards. We kicked some hawk tail

When is the last time we played in Seattle?

129836[/snapback]

Sam Adams had a monster game and they beat us. Maybe 5 or 6 years ago?

EDIT: Oops! It was the last game of the 2000 season, and we won 42-23. But Sam Adams still had a good game. :)

his backup is probably more sure-handed.

his spot will be filled by jerry rice. Your comment was funny because his backup is definitely more sure handed. Jerry's way past his prime though and he's got dilfer throwing to him, so hopefully he'll be a non factor.

Seattle is a team in disarray right now.  That team is so loaded but cannot put it together.  I think we beat Seattle pretty handily

129822[/snapback]

good god, man. how can you possibly say this about ANY road game for the bills until they prove they can get it done outside of RWS? i'm as optimistic as the next guy, but come on....they haven't even been able to get out of their own way.

his spot will be filled by jerry rice.  Your comment was funny because his backup is definitely more sure handed.  Jerry's way past his prime though and he's got dilfer throwing to him, so hopefully he'll be a non factor.

129843[/snapback]

We shut out Rice once already this year. :)

Last game of the 99...oops 2000(Thanks Campy) season. Flutie, his last game as a Bill, he had something like 154.0 QB rating....both EM and PP had over a 100 yards. We kicked some hawk tail

129838[/snapback]

ahhh, i remember this, this would be the game with antowain "2-yd" smith was laughing about his 2 or 3 fumbles on the sidelines...