People in buffalo-

toddgurley

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's quite a compelling and persuasive argument, sir. You aren't by chance running for public office anytime soon are you???

Its always a good idea to stop supporting your team when they do stuff you don't like right?

What a clown!!

it was a typo dick-

it was a typo dick-

You had to have known you were going to get lambasted for this post, yet you fire off with something like that. Get a clue dude, or if you dont like being mocked, dont post stupid ideas that have already been posted 555 to the Nth times...

You had to have known you were going to get lambasted for this post, yet you fire off with something like that. Get a clue dude, or if you dont like being mocked, dont post stupid ideas that have already been posted 555 to the Nth times...

yo dickface, everything on here gets posted multiple times. Cause losers like you have nothing better to do. So you like being the oakland of the east coast? That is what all these terrible moves keep doing. And every year, Buffalo fans go out and buy season tickets.

The defition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results-

yo dickface, everything on here gets posted multiple times. Cause losers like you have nothing better to do. So you like being the oakland of the east coast? That is what all these terrible moves keep doing. And every year, Buffalo fans go out and buy season tickets.

The defition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results-

exactly.

Like starting threads telling people don't buy season tickets to "show Ralph" and expecting a positive response? We've seen enough of these.

Lighten up gurley.

Here's an idea genius, I'LL DO WHATEVER I FRIGGIN WANT TO WITH MY MONEY, if you don't want to but tickets or merch. fine, nobody will care if you disappear, but the audacity of you or anybody else to actually think you can tell us what to spend our hard earned cash on is, in a word, retarded.

Thanks, Einstein. Care to share with us what the definition of "defition" is? :blink::lol::thumbsup:

You are pathetic...make it official then, delete you account on this board...if you are so serious about this and dont have tickets to cancel yourself, then do the next best thing and delete your account and stand by what you say...I guarantee you wont, becuase just like 98% of all the other posers claiming to be done with Bills, you are full of crap.

Seriously, go back to corner and continue sucking your thumb and stomping your feet and leave it off the board...its cluttered with whiny posers just like you already.

Its one thing to debate or disagree with moves, its another to pretend you are done with the Bills...I 100% guarantee if you had season tickets going into 2010 you would not cancel them...

PS: Football is JUST A GAME people...get over it, its not the end of the world. Not to mention people who have forgotten more about football than you will ever know are really high on this hire for us and think he is a great fit...so who the hell cares that you dont approve or dont think real fans should buy tickets...

you come in here, telling grown adults what to do with their money, and then get angry when people call you out on it? Lighten up and just go away, if you are that unhappy over the hiring of a HC with a winning record, then you aren't really a fan and should just do the entire board a favor and never come back.

Once again, regarding Billick, even though he didn't get an interview, explain why he hasn't landed a new coaching job since Baltimore? There is obviously an issue with him if no one else took a shot at him.

You post something that has previously been expressed in numerous posts recently, and all those thread creators were getting bashed for making the same point, but you were expecting something different...I guess the definition fits then...

You post something that has previously been expressed in numerous posts recently, and all those thread creators were getting bashed for making the same point, but you were expecting something different...I guess the definition fits then...

He wasn't talking about the 'definition' of insanity - he was talking about the "DEFITION".

(At least that's what the knucklehead typed. :blink: )

The very thing that makes Buffalo special is the support the team receives even in these tough times. Cancel my tickets? not a chance. If too many people did that the team would surely relocate in a few years. I'm sorry but I'd rather have some mediocre NFL football than no football. Ask the people in Portland or San Antonio if they'd like the Bills? a resounding yes. You all know that winning and losing is cyclical. At some point (hopefully soon), the Bills are going to get lucky and hit on a franchise QB and become a winner again. I'd rather it be here than LA..... so don't spout that crap about canceling tickets. If someone wants to cancel than go ahead....no need to post about it.

The very thing that makes Buffalo special is the support the team receives even in these tough times. Cancel my tickets? not a chance. If too many people did that the team would surely relocate in a few years. I'm sorry but I'd rather have some mediocre NFL football than no football. Ask the people in Portland or San Antonio if they'd like the Bills? a resounding yes. You all know that winning and losing is cyclical. At some point (hopefully soon), the Bills are going to get lucky and hit on a franchise QB and become a winner again. I'd rather it be here than LA..... so don't spout that crap about canceling tickets. If someone wants to cancel than go ahead....no need to post about it.

:blink::thumbsup:

Are you the guy in my section flapping his arms telling me when to cheer? If so, then please don't renew your tickets, you're very annoying.

Remember, they're always louder when they stand. :blink:

I'll keep the tickets, thanks. When this thing finally turns around, and it will, I'll be glad I did.

Why is it so hard to understand that the gameday experience, the tailgating, the hanging out, the energy when the team gets introduced, the hope that, maybe this is the week, is really what keeps people coming back.

That's a buffalo on the side of the helmet. It represents me, my father, uncles, cousins, everyone who has every rooted for this team through the years.

Kay Stephenson couldn't change that. Neither could Hank Bullough or Mike Mularkey.

Why would Buddy Nix and Chan Gailey be the final straw??

Remember, they're always louder when they stand. :thumbsup:

I'll keep the tickets, thanks. When this thing finally turns around, and it will, I'll be glad I did.

Why is it so hard to understand that the gameday experience, the tailgating, the hanging out, the energy when the team gets introduced, the hope that, maybe this is the week, is really what keeps people coming back.

That's a buffalo on the side of the helmet. It represents me, my father, uncles, cousins, everyone who has every rooted for this team through the years.

Kay Stephenson couldn't change that. Neither could Hank Bullough or Mike Mularkey.

Why would Buddy Nix and Chan Gailey be the final straw??

:blink: You are not made a Buffalo Bills fan, you are born and raised one. I remember watching games with a housefull of family and friends. Next home opener i will expect the same!