Cancel your season tickets. Send letters.

OK. I live in St. Louis so I can't cancel my tickets, because I don't have any. If I lived up there, I would have them. And I would cancel them today. I follow this team every single day of my life. For over 45 years, I have been a fan.

Ralph promised change. He hired 71 year old guy from within. Then that guy ran out and hired a guy that nobody else wanted.

Do you really want to plunk down hundreds of dollars to support this old bastage?

Unbelievable. Chan Gailey over Marty Schottenheimer. Unbelievable.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. I live in St. Louis so I can't cancel my tickets, because I don't have any. If I lived up there, I would have them. And I would cancel them today. I follow this team every single day of my life. For over 45 years, I have been a fan.

Ralph promised change. He hired 71 year old guy from within. Then that guy ran out and hired a guy that nobody else wanted.

Do you really want to plunk down hundreds of dollars to support this old bastage?

Maybe you can buy some tickets and then cancel them.

PTR

better yet, send the tickets to me...I am gonna be rooting for this team like never before....i have no factual reason not to

Another person telling me what to do with my money..... Piss off, I will spend it because I am a fan and am not jumping off of a bridge because we didn't hire a "big name coach"

:lol::doh::ph34r:

Wow....I don't live there either, but if I did I would never cancel any season tickets... Just because Ralph is old and has no senses left in his brain doesn't make me love the Bills any less...

Instead of hiring a big name coach, where out expectations would be superbowl, and that most likely wouldn't of happened...therefore a let down...

We hire a no name coach with a decent amount of experience and not horrible track record, where our expectations suck, and we will ultimately be happy with the results... give the man a chance...

If your going to send letters to Ralph, it should be about selling the team (to someone who vows to keep it in BUFFALO) and retiring ...

one.

I have every intention on getting season tickets this year. I can't wait to sit outside and drink massive amounts of Labatt Blue in 20 degree weather on a Sunday morning. Do everyone a favor and stay in St. Louis and find some bandwagon team to root for. I hear the *Patriots are an up and coming team. Go Bills!

What's your problem? Quit being a fan please. Do us all a favor. I still enjoy every football Sunday at the Ralph, and that's what makes Buffalo a great football town. We aren't fair weather. I like the Gailey hire. In fact, I think its genius.

were you not taught that you NEVER tell someone what to do with their own money?

really, just think about it.

I can't wait to move back to Buffalo and get my season tickets again.... and no, there is no sarcasm here (seriously!)

I just moved back in August from the "oh so perfect, amazing" south Orange County, CA area after 13 years, and brought my California-born wife with me. We are loving it out here. I don't know what it is, but there is something special about Buffalo. My wife loves it, and that blows me away.

I think its the sense of culture and people caring so much about the region.

This retard belongs in St. Louis.

How can you give advise when you dont own tickets?/ Go Away and be a Jet Fan

With all due respect, I get the emotive nature of this whole hiring thing, but your 'plea'...really? I speculate that the next whining phrase from someone will have "Ralph owes us....." when in reality RW owes not one thing to any person in or around WNY. Nothing. Nada. Zip. It is HIS team.

were you not taught that you NEVER tell someone what to do with their own money?

really, just think about it.

no kidding...anyone telling me to act like a baby and cancel my season tickets because he doesn't like the coaching hire can sit and spin

I have been a fan for 45 years and just moved to central VA from New Hampshire. It's warmer, but I am farther away from my Bills. I WISH there was a practical way to use season tickets from down here. I'm not going to become a Hokies fan, and I sure as hell am not supporting the Redskins or Panthers. GO BILLS!