Let's be overzealous and close every post...

Big Turk

My wife has a new head coach?

Yeah, that 50 page thread about Chan Gailey is all about suppression of thought.

Some days I hate my life.

sds,

life cant be that bad..... wait, um the bills are hiring chan gailey........mother !@#$er !!!! now i hate my life too :thumbsup:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I could care less if they close the threads. I find it humorous they are closing more threads today than the past 2 months combined because they want to try and stop any negative posts about their bosses new head coach....gotta tow the company line right?

Wow. Really? So the board needs 50 different 2 or 3 reply threads about how much the hire stinks?

" You seem to be fond of the word "idiot." You must have been known as one for quite some time. If you had any brains you would not be so concerned with a single posting but then again you don't because you are an IDIOT!

When the shoe fit, Bart.

But please, I'm dying to hear about how your rights to free speech have been violated. :thumbsup:

I agree with this. It's not even worth delving into a 30 page thread that is flying off track all over the place. But, it also saves alot of stress not to go in there and work ourselves up over the new BS flying from OBD. So, maybe we should be thankful!

:thumbsup:

I'll sum up the 30 pages for you

-The Bills are a joke

-This team is not going anywhere with Ralph

-Rich Kotite would be better than Gailey

-The guy we hated last week Frazier is now a god compared to Gailey

-Ralph heard of him so they hired him

-Anybody who likes this hire is a moron

-Keep drinking the koolaid

-I'm no longer a fan

You are now caught up on the Chan Gailey thread

I'll sum up the 30 pages for you

-The Bills are a joke

-This team is not going anywhere with Ralph

-Rich Kotite Cam Cameron would be better than Gailey

-The guy we hated last week Frazier is now a god compared to Gailey

-Ralph heard of him so they hired him

-Anybody who likes this hire is a moron

-Keep drinking the koolaid

-I'm no longer a fan

You are now caught up on the Chan Gailey thread

This thread is the one ray of levity I've had since this afternoon. Thank God for small favors.

BTW, I nominate the post below for post of the year. It is hilarity incarnate.

Don't forget there is no freedom of speech and they think they own the board. Isn't that the reason that google is leaving China?

This thread is the one ray of levity I've had since this afternoon. Thank God for small favors.

BTW, I nominate the post below for post of the year. It is hilarity incarnate.

I think it's going to be my new sig line! :thumbsup:

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I heard Chan Gailey has six fingers...

I could care less if they close the threads. I find it humorous they are closing more threads today than the past 2 months combined because they want to try and stop any negative posts about their bosses new head coach....gotta tow the company line right?

You're welcome to say bad things about Gailey. Just don't start new threads that don't say new things. Join the old threads. It's annoying to a huge majority of us when there are many many threads that are about exactly the same thing.

Find a new slant, at least.