SEASON Ticket Holders...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An out-of-towner who had season tix when I lived there....Had season tix back in '86 (4-12)...

But you don't live here now and you have no vested interest in whether the team stays or goes. It's just as easy for you to root for the LA Bills; maybe even easier. So please, stop urging those of us who DO live here, and who consider the team to be part of the community as well as something to watch on Sundays, what to do with our money. We want the team HERE.

Not to mention, there will be virtually no impact on the bottom line; just an embarrassment and an incentive to move.

Another out-of-towner telling us whether we should support our team and try to keep it here.

Well, if supporting this team means we continue to accept subpar coaching, subpar ownership and subpar players, then we as Buffalonians need to ask ourselves if that's all we want. Just beacuse thye're here doesn't mean we're obligated to support them. RW has preyed on this city and he feels he's entitled to our support and feeling obligated to out of fear of relocation is stupid.

Move. Now tomrrow or next week. Now.

I said it before, I love this team. I love going. I love how we come together for the team and for the city. But I won't sit here and pledge my undying financial support to this owner and this team because when it all comes down to nuts and bolts, we don't NEED this team. It's a luxury. Our attention might be better served finding a way to truly make this region worth something.

Yes, don't buy your tickets are your gear? Seriously are people just dumb or what? Yes, I think that was answered in the "can the league step in" thread.

No one wanted to be the Bills head coach... Simple enough for ya. We've got one now in place, let's see what he can do with Nix. Give him that courtsey, dear lord.

But you don't live here now and you have no vested interest in whether the team stays or goes. It's just as easy for you to root for the LA Bills; maybe even easier. So please, stop urging those of us who DO live here, and who consider the team to be part of the community as well as something to watch on Sundays, what to do with our money. We want the team HERE.

Not to mention, there will be virtually no impact on the bottom line; just an embarrassment and an incentive to move.

Yea I have the Cardinals..but I am always a Bills fan!!!