Chan Gailey

Nevergiveup

yet these were done in KC... a place with less talent than even buffalo...

Actually the part apart losing games where the opposing team scores 15 points or less are from his Cowboy days. Isnt insanity doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. So get ready for the screens to the RBs and TE's running the 1 yard out on 3 and 8. This guy is DJ with a different name. Of course were gluttons for punishment, were Bills fans, but god almighty.....Chan freakin Gailey. Sorry Im not in the--I have to approve of everything the Bills do and they shouldnt be criticized.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is by far the worst day in Bills history, in my era of being a fan, over the last 24 years. I have never been so disgusted and disheartened than at any other point that I can remember. Not during the MCM, not during the losses to the Skins and Boys twice in the SB. The only feeling that rivals the one I have now is when Norwood went wide right. I can't stop shaking my head in utter disbelief. :w00t:

Actually the part apart losing games where the opposing team scores 15 points or less are from his Cowboy days. Isnt insanity doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. So get ready for the screens to the RBs and TE's running the 1 yard out on 3 and 8. This guy is DJ with a different name. Of course were gluttons for punishment, were Bills fans, but god almighty.....Chan freakin Gailey. Sorry Im not in the--I have to approve of everything the Bills do and they shouldnt be criticized.

Maybe you should save this rant until they decide how the coaching staff and the offense is going to be run?

This is by far the worst day in Bills history, in my era of being a fan, over the last 24 years. I have never been so disgusted and disheartened than at any other point that I can remember. Not during the MCM, not during the losses to the Skins and Boys twice in the SB. The only feeling that rivals the one I have now is when Norwood went wide right. I can't stop shaking my head in utter disbelief. :wallbash:

This post goes well with your avatar! :w00t:

This hiring (if it is true) is kinda like sitting down for dinner and expecting a three course meal and getting a bowl of clumpy white rice. Yeah, it will fill you up, but it tastes like crap.

After hearing all the big and little names turning us down, you had to know this was coming. I will expect the worst and hope for the best. That's all I can do right now.

Well put. The people who are getting so angry at all the negative feedback at the news of the likely hiring of Gailey need to understand that this isn't 2001.

We've already been sold 3 consecutive "wing and a prayer" candidates who have failed and Gailey is simply one more. If that's the best they could get, that's not by any means a DEFENSE. It's an indictment. Some are acting like we need to be supportive because the Bills are so lowly regarded that they can't do better.

We have reason to be disgusted with the Bills for running the organization into the ground on the field while we pack the house, season after non-playoff season.

Either that or I guess I should get my poms-poms out and do somersaults from the excitement of the Chan Gailey hiring.

or you could do neither of the extremes and just wait until some facts are actually known...

This is by far the worst day in Bills history, in my era of being a fan, over the last 24 years. I have never been so disgusted and disheartened than at any other point that I can remember. Not during the MCM, not during the losses to the Skins and Boys twice in the SB. The only feeling that rivals the one I have now is when Norwood went wide right. I can't stop shaking my head in utter disbelief. :w00t:

Ditto. This is absolutely disgraceful. Those who do not realize it now, will in time.

Well put. The people who are getting so angry at all the negative feedback at the news of the likely hiring of Gailey need to understand that this isn't 2001.

We've already been sold 3 consecutive "wing and a prayer" candidates who have failed and Gailey is simply one more. If that's the best they could get, that's not by any means a DEFENSE. It's an indictment. Some are acting like we need to be supportive because the Bills are so lowly regarded that they can't do better.

We have reason to be disgusted with the Bills for running the organization into the ground on the field while we pack the house, season after non-playoff season.

Totally agree with your sentiments. Maybe some of the disgust is misinterpreted by some fans here. But were disgusted because we really do care, and a lot, and we want this team to win. It didnt take a rocket scientist to know we needed to go in a new direction, and everything thats gone on since DJs firing has been same old, same old, been there, done that. Personally Im sick of setteling for just under mediocrity. This town deserved better.

I can't friggin believe that after Ralphy talks the talk, then he walks the walk with more of the same crap with Chan Gailey? He has been more of a bust as a head coach in two different places than Dick Jauron could have ever been. This may finally be it, after almost 40 years of following the Bills, to get this crap from Ralph, I may just quit following the team, as much as it would break my heart. Ralph needs to go, I wish the other owners could force him to sell, otherwise nothing will ever change at OBD. This fricking sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ralph Sucks if Gailey is the HC. He does his HC shopping at the Dollar Store. God Help Us

Totally agree with your sentiments. Maybe some of the disgust is misinterpreted by some fans here. But were disgusted because we really do care, and a lot, and we want this team to win. It didnt take a rocket scientist to know we needed to go in a new direction, and everything thats gone on since DJs firing has been same old, same old, been there, done that. Personally Im sick of setteling for just under mediocrity. This town deserved better.

Looks like we got two good football men so far. Not the big name but a couple of lifers. Will see how it turns out but a big name doesn't do anything but cash checks