So who is Ed Schultz?

RkFast

You would feel the same about a republican that said similar things, right?

Sure. You can look up my posts. I think I have.

Only a first class tool would admit to be willing to break the law like that and to advocate others to break the law.

He's no respecter of laws and less so of common decency.

Sure. You can look up my posts. I think I have.

Only a first class tool would admit to be willing to break the law like that and to advocate others to break the law.

He's no respecter of laws and less so of common decency.

Ahh so it is a legal issue. How about something that isn't against the law, yet similar? Say advocating registering for another party and voting in the primaries?

Ahh so it is a legal issue. How about something that isn't against the law, yet similar? Say advocating registering for another party and voting in the primaries?

Not at all similar. One is illegal, the other is just people using their constitutional right to vote - where applicable by law.

So you're in favor of the snow birds from Brooklyn and Queens voting there and in Palm Beach too, or just voting multiple times within their own voting district?

Not at all similar. One is illegal, the other is just people using their constitutional right to vote - where applicable by law.

So you're in favor of the snow birds from Brooklyn and Queens voting there and in Palm Beach too, or just voting multiple times within their own voting district?

Not at all. On the other hand, I don't just judge matters based on just whether they are legal or not. You seem to base it on that simple premise.

Not at all. On the other hand, I don't just judge matters based on just whether they are legal or not. You seem to base it on that simple premise.

"I tell you what, if I lived in Massachusetts I'd try to vote ten times. I don't know if they'd let me or not - but I'd try to. Yeah, yah, that's right. I'd cheat to keep these bastards out. Because that's exactly what they are." Ed Schultz

- and no, that's not me. Booster - you seem to give moral equivalency to political dirty tricks and voter fraud. I don't. Schultz is advocating breaking the law. Next he'll probably advocate giving every citizen of the world a vote in our elections.

Have to disagree with you there. I don't think there is a more reasonible common sense political anchor than him on TV.

I like Bill O'Reilly, if for no other reason than he has the guts to interview Barney Frank on a regular basis without ever wearing a rain slicker. Everytime they meet, it's like watching O'Reilly in the front row of a Gallagher show. And anyone who can get Barney Frank spitting up that much is okay in my book. I think he does a decent interview, in part because he busts other media nuts for NOT asking good follow up questions, so he tends to do good stuff. Unfortunately, he tends to rely too much on input from Karl Rove and Dick Morris, the latter of whom creeps me out a bit, but otherwise (from a conservative's viewpoint), you can watch O'Reilly and not feel very dirty like you do watching someone like Hannity.