Arizona Cardinals vs New Orleans Saints

ProjectPat

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he really has ambition to be a head coach, Grimm should be on the first plane to Buffalo after this to interview. Warner might hang it up soon. Arizona will not come close after that. Head coach opportunities are something you need to sieze when you're remotely "hot".

Guess Grimm can start looking for deals now. The Cards ain't coming back

Might be the first time I've ever seen that wildly over-rated prima donna look like a ballplayer.

Agreed, which I why I posted it. Never seen him play like this in an NFL game (and I posted that before the punt return). Dude ran with purpose, made tough catches, etc. Makes you wonder what he could accomplish if he put some effort into it.

Once of the announcers said his fullback has been laying into him for the last two weeks, pushing him to be more physical.

i dunno if you could see it on tv, but when doing introductions he came out with a baseball bat that had "lay the wood" written on it. Apparently heath evans has been riding him for being such a ridiculously strong guy, and telling him how he could run people over if he wanted. looks like it worked out.