Arizona Cardinals vs New Orleans Saints

ProjectPat

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cards had one less day to prepare, had a relatively long road trip, and have to play in the Super Dome, which is a tough assignment. That said, I still think they are the better team and will win it.

--I dunno SJB...I love the cards offense but their D secondary is just horrendous

"The Cards had one less day to prepare, had a relatively long road trip, and have to play in the Super Dome, which is a tough assignment. That said, I still think they are the better team and will win it."

--I dunno SJB...I love the cards offense but their D secondary is just horrendous

We'll see T. The Saints got their fourth TD on trickery. But the loss of Cromartie hurts the Cards. He's a Pro Bowl cornerback and they'll need excellent secondary play to beat the Saints.

watching a game like this just makes you realize how boring the Bills are. There is just a whole different kind of energy at play. Now how do we bottle it and sell some to Ralph?

The difference between 9-7 and 7-9 in this league is razor thin.

That said, the one thing these two teams both have is great quarterbacks.

Uh oh, I think concussion for Warner.

watching a game like this just makes you realize how boring the Bills are. There is just a whole different kind of energy at play. Now how do we bottle it and sell some to Ralph?

The problem is that Ralph isn't interested in buying. We'll have to wait for the next owner.

Arizona's defense has been getting carved up the last 2 weeks. They should switch to a 3-4......oh wait....

You know it's weird. Dansby, Hayes, Dockett, Berry, Okeafor, Cromartie, Rolle, and Adrian Wilson are all excellent players. This is their second D-Coordinator in 2 years. The defense should be better than it is.

Probably it has a lot to do with Green Bay and New Orleans' offenses.