SDS... Please close the board.

Dan

Someone just suggested we bring in Herm Edwards... and I think they were serious!

Do us all a favor and just end the insanity.

But he coaches to win the game, and then tells you about it in a press conference... He atleast know what to play for....???

Someone just suggested we bring in Herm Edwards... and I think they were serious!

Do us all a favor and just end the insanity.

Holy crap. If you hate every opinion out here so much, why do you read them all in the first place? Do the world a favor and stop bashing the posts you think are below you, and try to come up with an orignal thought.

Holy crap. If you hate every opinion out here so much, why do you read them all in the first place? Do the world a favor and stop bashing the posts you think are below you, and try to come up with an orignal thought.

Dude's got a right to speak up when someone makes an asinine suggestion like bringing Herm aboard...

Dude's got a right to speak up when someone makes an asinine suggestion like bringing Herm aboard...

I know he does. I'm just reacting in kind to his reply to my thread on Brian Shotty. To quote him, he said: "Holy crap. Do the world a favor and post less." Sorry, I could not resist. Although as far as Edwards is involved, I would not want him to coach the Bills either.

Yes, that thing that you appear to have fixed.

I'll change it back after we hire a coach. It sucks up performance like no other feature we have and if I'm not able to flick that switch when the news comes down - no one will be able to read anything.

I'll change it back after we hire a coach. It sucks up performance like no other feature we have and if I'm not able to flick that switch when the news comes down - no one will be able to read anything.

Might be a good thing if the coach is Cowher

or Frazier,

or Schotty Jr

or Fewell

or Grimm

or Harbaugh

I think the only one that won't crash the board would be Jauron, as every fan would probably smash their monitor and then swing from the nearest tree.

I know he does. I'm just reacting in kind to his reply to my thread on Brian Shotty. To quote him, he said: "Holy crap. Do the world a favor and post less." Sorry, I could not resist. Although as far as Edwards is involved, I would not want him to coach the Bills either.

No problems and no hard feelings. But you gotta admit, your interpretation of Scotty's comments was borderline psychotic. :D

If you don't close down the board, can you at least, please fix the caching issue?

Holy smokes! I thought I was the only person having that problem. Figured my account settings or something were messed up. I suddenly don't feel so incompetent. I always thought that it worked by placing a cookie or something on my machine, but I guess not??

OK. So now, I'll ask the dumb question... how do others peruse this board? I live by that little red square thing to get be back to where I was in each thread. Is there some other method that's more efficient?

No problems and no hard feelings. But you gotta admit, your interpretation of Scotty's comments was borderline psychotic. :worthy:

I disagree. But then again I don't remember making borderline psychotic comments about Scotty. I don't even like Star Trek that much, but when I did watch it years ago, I liked the old dude. "I don't know how much longer I can hold on, Captain!!"

Is Rich Kotex alive?

Imagine the cross branding and marketing slogan opportunities if that was his name...

Kotex has the Bills ABSORBING a lot of blows

Kotex's team sure has a LEAKY secondary

In a new twist on an old offense Kotex has the Bills moving to the WING-t

This is a bloody game but Kotex's Bills appear to be holding up well

The Bills are cold hearted blood suckers under Kotex