Marvin Harrison tried to kill someone, then had him killed

gmac17

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The man that was killed was a punk and constantly threatened him, so in the end it was only the "fat man" who is to blame for coming back for more.

the guy who got killed was indeed a piece of crap. But that doesn't mean Marvin Harrison shouldn't be in jail for the rest of his life.

the guy who got killed was indeed a piece of crap. But that doesn't mean Marvin Harrison shouldn't be in jail for the rest of his life.

Not my belief... a man defending himself from someone who is consistently threatening him AND with harm is NOT something I would consider a criminal offense. We need more justice in this country, not more sympathy for punk bullies who think they can intimidate citizens.

I understand people sympathizing with Harrison due to the shady character of the guy he shot. But keep in mind he also shot an innocent bystander, and it sounds like he also showed little regard for a small child who was nearby.

exactly - some poor family was driving down the street when Marvin Harrison fires bullets into his car, and into the back of some guy walking down the street. Could you imagine having bullets go into your car where you have a 2 year old, and then not talking to police at all because you are afraid of getting killed?

Agreed. This is just as bad as Rae Carruth. Murder is murder.

I understand people sympathizing with Harrison due to the shady character of the guy he shot. But keep in mind he also shot an innocent bystander, and it sounds like he also showed little regard for a small child who was nearby.

In the heat of the moment, he may not have realized what his surroundings consisted of... very plausible. If someone came at me with their car, who knows what else they are capable of.

In the heat of the moment, he may not have realized what his surroundings consisted of... very plausible. If someone came at me with their car, who knows what else they are capable of.

"heat of the moment" doesn't make putting a bullet into a bystander and shooting a car with a family inside it any better.

Did anyone notice the last sentence, talking about through the eyes of this douche.... who is Mr. Nixon anyways? Maybe someone wants some $$$... seems weird to me...just my opinion though... LETS GO BILLS

he is the guy who was walking down the street and who saw it all and who Marvin Harrison shot in the back. who is now in an undisclosed prison, probably under a fake name because Marvin Harrison wants him dead.

Not my belief... a man defending himself from someone who is consistently threatening him AND with harm is NOT something I would consider a criminal offense. We need more justice in this country, not more sympathy for punk bullies who think they can intimidate citizens.

I don't think it's sympathy. It's more like following a system that would prevent people taking the law into their own hands. Not that I don't think it's justified sometimes. But there would be a lot innocent people hurt if that were allowed to happen.

I don't think it's sympathy. It's more like following a system that would prevent people taking the law into their own hands. Not that I don't think it's justified sometimes. But there would be a lot innocent people hurt if that were allowed to happen.

Really? Following the same system who would rather release criminals because they can't afford to put them in prisons because they have to have all of these amenities and facilities which the homeless don't even have?

Just a differing opinion on justice...

Really? Following the same system who would rather release criminals because they can't afford to put them in prisons because they have to have all of these amenities and facilities which the homeless don't even have?

Just a differing opinion on justice...

Dude, he shot a freaking bystander. My god.

The level of response in this thread is disheartening.