Best endzone dance ever....whatcha got

Give the rule changes, you gotta go old school on this topic. Anything in the last 15 years pales when compared to the old days.

3d place -- The Fun Bunch

and 1st place....though I hated his guts along with the rest of his team, no one ever talked trash quite like the Miami Hurricanes in the 1980s. And the best dance was clearly Randal Hill's 'George Jefferson'.

Unfortunately I couldn't find a clip of it, but if you watched the 30 for 30 episode recently on the 'Canes, you saw it.

Give the rule changes, you gotta go old school on this topic. Anything in the last 15 years pales when compared to the old days.

3d place -- The Fun Bunch

and 1st place....though I hated his guts along with the rest of his team, no one ever talked trash quite like the Miami Hurricanes in the 1980s. And the best dance was clearly Randal Hill's 'George Jefferson'.

Unfortunately I couldn't find a clip of it, but if you watched the 30 for 30 episode recently on the 'Canes, you saw it.

I was going to go with Billy. I loved him and he was one of the pioneers of the endzone dance.