What ever happened to Chuck "The coach"Dickerson?

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I moved away from Buffalo a few years ago, and I always hated this guy. Is he still on the air in Buffalo, or did did they give this idiot the boot? Fill me in on what happened...

"Who loves ya, baby?"

That guy is a useless, opinionated j erk.

My sentiments too. The guy basically ran some pretty good football players out of Buffalo. If Glenn Parker was still in his prime, I'd love to have him on the Bills right now. Dickerson had no use for the guy. Why? just because he wasn't Anthony Munoz? :huh:

BTW I like the new Avatar; there's nothing Incognito about Richie!

He's been off the air for a long time now.....at least on a regular basis. I always thought his analysis of the bills was usually fairly accurate.

Like him or not, he did know football. His draft previews were always pretty good - he did a good job reviewing players and telling of their strengths and limitations. He was crying for the bills to fix their oline years ago. Maybe the bills should have listened. Look at the mess we've had there for a decade.

You can bet he would have been crucifying the bills the past few years, especially for the lousy job Jauron was doing ...... but honestly most of his "complaints/rants" are the same things the majority of the posters on tbd are clamoring for.

With the joke WGR is lately I'd welcome him back. You may not like his opinions on matters but he was a hundred times more interesting than Schlep and the Poodle

He's been off the air for a long time now.....at least on a regular basis. I always thought his analysis of the bills was usually fairly accurate.

Like him or not, he did know football. His draft previews were always pretty good - he did a good job reviewing players and telling of their strengths and limitations. He was crying for the bills to fix their oline years ago. Maybe the bills should have listened. Look at the mess we've had there for a decade.

You can bet he would have been crucifying the bills the past few years, especially for the lousy job Jauron was doing ...... but honestly most of his "complaints/rants" are the same things the majority of the posters on tbd are clamoring for.

With the joke WGR is lately I'd welcome him back. You may not like his opinions on matters but he was a hundred times more interesting than Schlep and the Poodle

I agree. I used to listen to him when I lived in Buffalo. I listen to WGR via the internet, and Shoop and the Bulldog are not as good. The Coach's rants use to get on my nerves often. I remember that he had an axe to grind against Marv Levy because Levy fired him after the 92 Super bowl.

+1

My sentiments too. The guy basically ran some pretty good football players out of Buffalo. If Glenn Parker was still in his prime, I'd love to have him on the Bills right now. Dickerson had no use for the guy. Why? just because he wasn't Anthony Munoz? :D

Dickerson was a defensive line coach not an offensive line coach numnut...get a clue

Dickerson was hilarious on the radio. Wish he'd come back. Would rather listen to him rip the Bills a new one than sabres talk.

Why? Sabres are actually good...you are mad because you can't really find much to rip the Sabres about this year?

My sentiments too. The guy basically ran some pretty good football players out of Buffalo. If Glenn Parker was still in his prime, I'd love to have him on the Bills right now. Dickerson had no use for the guy. Why? just because he wasn't Anthony Munoz? :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Dickerson

He didn't run Glenn Parker out of town. Dick(erson) was the defensive line coach.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Dickerson

He didn't run Glenn Parker out of town. Dick(erson) was the defensive line coach.

He didn't run Parker out of town from the sidelines, he did it from the studio. And I mean, I doubt he really had anything to do with the decision - if Marv wanted his advice, he wouldn't have fired him. But every day on the show, he'd scream about how Parker was ruining the team and we should start Corey Louchey instead. And eventually, he got his wish.