Marshawn Lynch steals 20$

Kingfish

With the business card dude, I'm guessing that when ML was handed both the card and $$, he thought the guy wanted to pay for the autograph.

Exactly.

Of course ML is an awkward douchebag... I am not disputing that. With regard to the ladies... Again, I want to know if the lunch tab was paid and by whom...

If the two ladies didn't pick up their lunch bill... Didn't they steal from TGiF by dining and dashing.

??

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best part of this all is seeing all of the Lynch apologists contorting themselves (and the story as it was published) to will away the possibility that ML is in trouble again. I like especially the moronic "did she technically leave without paying??" angle they are mentioning to distract themselves form the actual issue being discussed.

The returning of the money via the cops, if true, sheds some doubt on the vigor of the police investigation into the hit and run incident.

ML seems to have a fetish for relieving people of their $20 bills.

From here on, let's refer to him as "2000 Cent".

I am not saying the guy sholdn't be run out of town... I think he should. I think he is douchebag for putting himself in this situation... Very awkward way of handling the situation.

And what is wrong with asking if the ladies paid their bill... Obviously somebody did. If they didn't, they ate for free didn't they... And why the heck are they pissing and moaning about 20 bucks... They got a free meal oput of the deal.

You know why they are moaning... Because it is ML. Anybody else it would have been considered a wash... Even Steven...

At least somebody should have a sense of honor... Even if it isn't going to be ML.

I am not saying the guy sholdn't be run out of town... I think he should. I think he is douchebag for putting himself in this situation... Very awkward way of handling the situation.

And what is wrong with asking if the ladies paid their bill... Obviously somebody did. If they didn't, they ate for free didn't they... And why the heck are they pissing and moaning about 20 bucks... They got a free meal oput of the deal.

You know why they are moaning... Because it is ML. Anybody else it would have been considered a wash... Even Steven...

At least somebody should have a sense of honor... Even if it isn't going to be ML.

See what's strange is if he was just trying to pickup the bill, why did he tell security that they were friends? Also, why didnt he just give the 20 back to the autograph guy? Even if you give the benefit of the doubt.... It doesn't add up. The only defense I've heard anywhere is he's just a big weirdo that didn't understand... The world around him? Just a strange situation. If I were to throw out a guess, I'd say more likely to be a joke or bet with his friends.

So a cop is going to extract payback from Lynch and risk his career, his reputation, his health insurance, and his pension, and he's going to do it by accusing Lynch of this cartoonish twenty dollar theft? If revenge is what he's aiming for why doesn't he just plant weed on him? Or have one of his detective buddies trail Lynch for a few days, god only knows how many felonies Lynch commits every day before lunch.

You should have your own radio talk show. Imagine how popular you'd be.... maybe you can go on just before Glen Beck, or Rush Limbaugh. Sort of a nice lead in to get the listeners fired up before the REAL B.S. begins.

Love your post... especially the "how many felonies Lynch commits every day before lunch" hahaha man that is original.

You should have your own radio talk show. Imagine how popular you'd be.... maybe you can go on just before Glen Beck, or Rush Limbaugh. Sort of a nice lead in to get the listeners fired up before the REAL B.S. begins.

Love your post... especially the "how many felonies Lynch commits every day before lunch" hahaha man that is original.

:lol:

This whole thing seems like a jealous husband. His wife and a friend met two other guys out a bar?

That is exactly why I didn't comment on this thread until now. Sounds to me like a jealous husband, and/or the hefty c-ck block friend getting pissed because nobody was trying to pick her up.

Folks need to calm down a wait for the facts...

Look, I have a pretty accurate account of what exactly happened & this is how it went down. 2 ladies were at a TGIFs & Lynch & his friends were trying to hit on the ladies. the ladies said they were not interested. Lynch & his buddies got upset & when the lady held a $20 bill out to pay the waiter Lynch walked by & grabbed it out of her hand. When she asked for it back Lynch's posse surrounded him as he started laughing saying "what are you going to do about it?" She did not want to make a scene so she left. This guy is a jerk. I have more stories too.

Stroud once in awhile holds/hosts parties at a bar(that I will not name) after bills victories sometimes. On more then one occasion, Lynch & his family refused to pay for the drinks that they have ordered & have caused bigtime scenes. On more then one occasion Stroud has actually has had to intervene & pay Lynch's bar bill because (*^*&%^$^#thinks he is above & beyond paying for achohal.

I could really give sh*t less if anybody believes me. I have this on very reliable sources. This guy is a dirtbag & a punk & he needs to be run out of town. Oh yeah he sucks as a football player also.

Just listened to Jerry Sullivan on WGR while washing the dishes. JS said that Ralph told him personally after the 2007 draft that he (Ralph W) made the Lynch pick personally himself. As I recall, RW also was the guy ordering the drafting of Dwayne Wright in the 4th round that year too.

Look, I have a pretty accurate account of what exactly happened & this is how it went down. 2 ladies were at a TGIFs & Lynch & his friends were trying to hit on the ladies. the ladies said they were not interested. Lynch & his buddies got upset & when the lady held a $20 bill out to pay the waiter Lynch walked by & grabbed it out of her hand. When she asked for it back Lynch's posse surrounded him as he started laughing saying "what are you going to do about it?" She did not want to make a scene so she left. This guy is a jerk. I have more stories too.

Stroud once in awhile holds/hosts parties at a bar(that I will not name) after bills victories sometimes. On more then one occasion, Lynch & his family refused to pay for the drinks that they have ordered & have caused bigtime scenes. On more then one occasion Stroud has actually has had to intervene & pay Lynch's bar bill because (*^*&%^$^#thinks he is above & beyond paying for achohal.

I could really give sh*t less if anybody believes me. I have this on very reliable sources. This guy is a dirtbag & a punk & he needs to be run out of town. Oh yeah he sucks as a football player also.

I feel so much better knowing that you have reliable sources that permit you to cascade down to us "accurate accounts" in the life of Marshawn. It is especially helpful for people like me who was NOT THERE, to be able to refer to you in determining if a person is a "dirtbag & a punk & he needs to be run out of town" If you should happen to have pictures of his posse, I'd like to see them so I know who to be scared of. Thank you for providing this valuable service.

Well, we'll agree to disagree on this. I just can't imagine that if we'd hired an up and comer like Marc Ross or Dave Gettleman that they would be very happy that they would have to deal with this national enquirer stuff before they even hire a coach. I'd venture to guess that they'd be regretting their decision very quickly.

Erik I have to agree with you. A city (now the equivalent size of a large town) such as Buffalo can ill afford to wallow in this sort of divisive rhetoric. Whenever something negative happens involving a Buffalo player, it is magnified when race is involved. It fuels the fire of racial hatred, bringing out those whose whole existence is cultivated by racial divisiveness. Unfortunately, THAT becomes the NEWS which quickly takes on a life of it's own. The stain lingers a lot longer for Buffalo than larger markets simply because it is Buffalo. Yes admittedly Buffalo is inherently racist, always have been. FA's look at this kind of crap going on in a city and will avoid it like the plaque. Countless players and (now) coaches have refused Buffalo. Other markets experience this also. Look at what happened to McNabb in Philly..he has been beaten down in the court of public opinion since the moment he was selected in the 1st rd. Do you think just because he holds numerous records, set standards of excellence, and lives as a model citizen that he gets off the hook? Hell no!! He will NEVER be good enough in Philly. SB or not, there will be jerks calling him a scumbag, dirtball, cheesebooty. ,, etc.. Philly has many other things going on that allow McNabb to quickly fade out of the spot light. Public perception is reflected in the radio talk shows, TV commentary and print media. And then something else "newsworthy" occurs.

Campaigns to run people out of town, stings not just the person (DJ Billboard) but it leaves an indelible stain on the fabric of a city and it's people. Now there is a billboard to entice Cowher to Buffalo. I can think of no other example to illustrate better my point. .Buffalo fans are hands down some of the most PASSIONATE fans in the country. Passion can work just as much against a city as it can for it.

This might be a good time for all of us to reflect upon our own lives, and take stock of the person we are and/or wish to become, rather than wasting energy spewing hatred and condemnation at others. Otherwise, we are no better than the people we call thugs, douchbags and scum.

lynch stole my game card at frankies fun park today, i had just loaded 20 bucks on it, then he came up and was all like "yo, you just put 20 on that card homie" and I was like "yeah" and he just took it, i told him "gimme back my card dude" and he was like "that MY card PUNK!!!" then stiff armed me as he walked away, his posse just laughed.

I was bummed out

I am so happy there was no internet forum board back during the Bills Superbowl Finals run...we'd have had posts like:

"Jim Kelly might have been drinking the night before the game!?!?!?" - Followed by 300 posts about how we need to get rid of him

"Kid asks Thurman for autograph, Thurman tells him to go ask his momma for it!?!?" - followed by 1000 posts about what a "thug" he is with his "nappy hair" and gold jewellary.

"BRUUUUUCE gets DUI!?!?" - Followed by 3000 posts about what a "thug" he is, how he thinks he's above the law and how the Bills need to trade him now for a 4th rounder so we can move on....

Wasnt it Lynch that brought his own, into a bar when he was a rookie?

Those are the partioes the Stroud didn't invite TO to attend.

Betcha TO pays his own bills and doesn't snag others pocket money.....

I am so happy there was no internet forum board back during the Bills Superbowl Finals run...we'd have had posts like:

"Jim Kelly might have been drinking the night before the game!?!?!?" - Followed by 300 posts about how we need to get rid of him

"Kid asks Thurman for autograph, Thurman tells him to go ask his momma for it!?!?" - followed by 1000 posts about what a "thug" he is with his "nappy hair" and gold jewellary.

"BRUUUUUCE gets DUI!?!?" - Followed by 3000 posts about what a "thug" he is, how he thinks he's above the law and how the Bills need to trade him now for a 4th rounder so we can move on....

:lol::D<_< by far the best post on this thread.

Stroud once in awhile holds/hosts parties at a bar(that I will not name) after bills victories sometimes. On more then one occasion, Lynch & his family refused to pay for the drinks that they have ordered & have caused bigtime scenes. On more then one occasion Stroud has actually has had to intervene & pay Lynch's bar bill because (*^*&amp;%^&#036;^#thinks he is above & beyond paying for achohal.

Not that I believe a word you're saying here, but if you REALLY want to run every "dirtbag" and "punk" on the Bills out of town, you're gonna need a real big bus....