Bills close to making a decision?

DarthICE

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Given his butchery of the english language (solice???) I am finding it more difficult to see him as some stealth 007 reporter who is first in the country to crack a story.

If you knew the English Language you would know Solice (Solace-- easy typo) means to "cheer up"... which fits perfect in that sentence

BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FROM 1 BILLS DRIVE, WORD HAS LEAKED THAT A NEW COACH WILL INK A DEAL TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who will it be?

WORD IS NIX HAS HIRED RICHARD SIMMONS AS THE BILLS NEW HC :doh:

All of this crap on who will be the coach. People had better start looking seriously at the talent on this team and what needs we have. This Team has sucked @$$ for 10 years. Its going to need an overhaul the likes of which we have not seen since the mid to late 80's.

Coach.......Pfftt........ :D

The only guy we should rush is Cowher. Anyone else let's take a week or two. No need to hurry this.

PTR

Well we cant hire Frazier right now. And Jim Harbough is in a recruiting season and was just contacted today with a "stealth" talk (aka interest talk) So it can t be either of them... Unless they are rushing Harbough and rushing Frazier by getting permission from Minnesota (which is unlikely they will allow their DC to leave in the playoffs)

Michael Lombardi LINKY: bills piece starts at about the 2:45 sec mark of 3:16

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-tota...ound-the-League

basically says someone inside bills organization says they pretty much have their guy in mind and are close......to me, the time suggests thats gotta mean Cowher.

I think Lombardi spoke to Joe Logan. :D

PTR

Michael Lombardi LINKY: bills piece starts at about the 2:45 sec mark of 3:16

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-tota...ound-the-League

basically says someone inside bills organization says they pretty much have their guy in mind and are close......to me, the time suggests thats gotta mean Cowher.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...s-raiders-jobs/

...or Harbaugh. The secrecy and time parameters would be essential if it were him.

If they don't sign Cowher, it is likely they are going to interview Frasier, Harbaugh and Ron Rivera before making a decision.

The Bills didn't request to interview Rivera. I feel like the Frazier interview is just to be doubly sure they are Rooney compliant like the 2006 James Lofton interview.

this begs the question:

WHO THE FCK IS JOE LOGAN? this guy was a nobody 3 days ago... and if he is the Joe Logan from Philadelphia, why is his stuff coming up through East Auror.org of all places? smells like teen spirit aka BS...

JIm Kelly's neighbor

The Bills didn't request to interview Rivera. I feel like the Frazier interview is just to be doubly sure they are Rooney compliant like the 2006 James Lofton interview.

Agreed. From what I hear they weren't all that interested in Frasier. But I have also heard they were very impressed with the interview. While some dislike the Rooney rule, it gives guys who wouldn't normally get interviews some experience and also gives some guys a chance to impress potential employers. Even if the Bills don't hire him, a good interview will serve him well in the future.

Just because they've made a decision doesn't mean they have to announce it right away. If they've "decided" on Frazier, they'll just wait until Minnesota's season is finished.

The Bills wouldn't want to wait till possibly early Feb because of the early season ticket selling thing and I don't think the Vikings would want them to announce anything until their season was over.

I just don't get the feeling that the Bills were so blown away today by Frazier, that it got to Lombardi so quickly that the decision was coming soon. That just doesn't ring true to me. That's why I don't think it's Frazier.

BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FROM 1 BILLS DRIVE, WORD HAS LEAKED THAT A NEW COACH WILL INK A DEAL TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who will it be?

WORD IS NIX HAS HIRED RICHARD SIMMONS AS THE BILLS NEW HC :doh:

All of this crap on who will be the coach. People had better start looking seriously at the talent on this team and what needs we have. This Team has sucked @$$ for 10 years. Its going to need an overhaul the likes of which we have not seen since the mid to late 80's.

Coach.......Pfftt........ :D

Have to start with a coach. Draft and FA to follow.

The Bills wouldn't want to wait till possibly early Feb because of the early season ticket selling thing and I don't think the Vikings would want them to announce anything until their season was over.

I just don't get the feeling that the Bills were so blown away today by Frazier, and that it got to Lombardi so quickly that the decision was coming soon. That just doesn't ring true to me. That's why I don't think it's Frazier.

I don't think it is Frazier, either, but I hear they were VERY impressed with the interview.