Bills close to making a decision?

DarthICE

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They stated they have a direction and it will happen soon, which means to me they already know who they want... that said, it can only be Fewell-Fraizer-Shanahan-Cowher.

Since Shanahan is already a Redskin it leads me to believe Buffalo could have a great 2010

I still say Cowher or Billick

If Cowher does not come I really do not care if it is Perry....I see him as good as L Frazier who has never been a HC before. At least Perry has been 3-4 with R Fitzpatrick as his starting QB. I wonder how many coaches would do better.

What I really want is a QB and some better players specifically at LT and at the OLB positions.

It will be someone out of the blue that no one know anything about and the Bills will say he was at the top of there list all along

I wanted to laugh at your comments, but instead, a chill ran up my spine. I've had this same nightmare before. I wish I knew someone in the Bills organization who knew what was going on, and who would give the information out even though it would jeapordize their job. Or as a second choice I wish I knew a sportscaster or article writer who really had an insider in his pocket and was correct in his predictions time after time. The only guy I know who had some inside stuff about the Bills (swearing that it was from a taxi driver) was "nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills" Boomer.

You know, I'll bet if they circled the wagons like they did in the early 90s, they wouldn't have as many injuries. :D

Here's what I envision going down:

Brandon and Cowher have come to terms on salary, length of contract, coaching budget, and player budget. Ownership succession plan is explained, and Cowher is satisfied. Then out comes Cowher with the words that make the Bills brain trust hearts' sink - Cowher says "I need new uniforms". Brandon says, "No, not that. I thought we almost had this thing done. That's too bad." "OK, well, we're prepared to walk" says Brandon matter of factly, as the Bills brain trust quietly pack up their briefcases and head outside to the turboprop.

Here's what I envision going down:

Brandon and Cowher have come to terms on salary, length of contract, coaching budget, and player budget. Ownership succession plan is explained, and Cowher is satisfied. Then out comes Cowher with the words that make the Bills brain trust hearts' sink - Cowher says "I need new uniforms". Brandon says, "No, not that. I thought we almost had this thing done. That's too bad." "OK, well, we're prepared to walk" says Brandon matter of factly, as the Bills brain trust quietly pack up their briefcases and head outside to the turboprop.

Haha, sounds like a believable envision