Bills close to making a decision?

DarthICE

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting but just sounds like a whole lot of nothing

Well, Lombardi only spoke with someone in the Bills organziation. Tim went straight to the guy from the bogus Pollard Alliance. I put more credibility in Tim's crackpot reporting. Bottom line is: neither of them have a clue but atleast Lombardi's info came from the team.

Well, Lombardi only spoke with someone in the Bills organziation. Tim went straight to the guy from the bogus Pollard Alliance. I put more credibility in Tim's crackpot reporting. Bottom line is: neither of them have a clue but atleast Lombardi's info came from the team.

Ok so Timmuh is guessing and Lombardi actually spoke with someone in the Bills org. Yeah I will go with Lombardi

Agreed, but it was post worthy haha... So Bills fans dont stay up all night: i thought I would post something that kinda says it might be a lengthy process

less length in the process ... more cohwer. the situation is very distracting :D

Ok so Timmuh is guessing and Lombardi actually spoke with someone in the Bills org. Yeah I will go with Lombardi

Its funny that some dude from East Aurora has more credibilty than any of these dopes. Maybe Wawrow can reach out to PETA to see that what insight they can provide.

Here's what I envision going down:

Brandon and Cowher have come to terms on salary, length of contract, coaching budget, and player budget. Ownership succession plan is explained, and Cowher is satisfied. Then out comes Cowher with the words that make the Bills brain trust hearts' sink - Cowher says "I need new uniforms". Brandon says, "No, not that. I thought we almost had this thing done. That's too bad." "OK, well, we're prepared to walk" says Brandon matter of factly, as the Bills brain trust quietly pack up their briefcases and head outside to the turboprop.

:D:doh::thumbdown:

:thumbdown:

Tim has proven he is as horrible as anyone else out there in regards to the Bills.

Correct.

Anyone that works for ESPN with the exception of Berman has shown they dont have too many sources close to the Bills with their reports on the Bills the past 6 months. More than half are wrong then 3/4 are just speculation.

Um why is the guy in charge of minority hiring contacting Nix? Why us? I don't see anywhere that they got ahold of Washington and asked them about their minority interview. Does the NFL have tha much of a problem with the Bills/?

Probly because Snyder will gladly fork over the fine

Correct.

Anyone that works for ESPN with the exception of Berman has shown they dont have too many sources close to the Bills with their reports on the Bills the past 6 months. More than half are wrong then 3/4 are just speculation.

I'd say 95% speculation

Interesting but just sounds like a whole lot of nothing

Essentially a recap for the people who aren't here on TSW, hitting refresh every five seconds. Thanks to whoever mentioned the typo on Harbaugh; I'll pass it along.

Joe Logans latest Tweet people:

"Feeling bad for my daughter.. Tonsils out tomorrow. Promises of ice cream providing some solice"

http://twitter.com/LoganInEA

This is obviously written in anagram code:

"Feeling bad for my daughter" = ** A Bearded Mug - Offer Nightly **

"Tonsils out tomorrow" = ** Rumor: Loot Woos Stint **

"Promises of ice cream" = ** Imposes A Firm Coerce **

"providing some solice" = ** Pro Comes! Signed! Voila!!! **

It wasn't a Tim bash need not worry :unsure:

No worries here. I just chuckled when I saw the screaming "NEWS ALERT" banner announcing the link, is all. Especially when you read the original title in the URL -- "bills-coaching-search-trudges-on"