BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!

The Poojer

I am happy to announce that I have been offered and subsequently accepted a position at a company called GSI Commerce. My tentative start date is February 1st. As a result I will be forced to make the move from lovely Richmond, VA, my home for the past 17+ years, to beautiful King of Prussia, PA. I will be working for and with several former Circuit City people, so I will have some familiar people up there when I get there. As many of you are probably all to aware of, this has been a really $hitty year for me and others and I cannot tell you how relieved I am that it is finally coming to an end. Everyone here has been incredibly patient and very supportive as I brought you along on this journey of mine. Thanks for all of the support and wishes as well as the B word slaps that knocked me out of my many funks. 2010 is shaping up pretty damned nicely! :D

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am happy to announce that I have been offered and subsequently accepted a position at a company called GSI Commerce. My tentative start date is February 1st. As a result I will be forced to make the move from lovely Richmond, VA, my home for the past 17+ years, to beautiful King of Prussia, PA. I will be working for and with several former Circuit City people, so I will have some familiar people up there when I get there. As many of you are probably all to aware of, this has been a really $hitty year for me and others and I cannot tell you how relieved I am that it is finally coming to an end. Everyone here has been incredibly patient and very supportive as I brought you along on this journey of mine. Thanks for all of the support and wishes as well as the B word slaps that knocked me out of my many funks. 2010 is shaping up pretty damned nicely! :D

I thought this was another Cowher thread. Jackass!!!

BTW, congrats!! :worthy:

:worthy: Congratulations! :o

Congrats Pooj.

I live 15 minutes east of the KOP in the Philly neighborhood known as Manayunk , which is a great town with a ton of great bars. It is easily accessible to both the KOP and Philadelphia. I would highly suggest the area.

Another area I would suggest is Chestnut Hill. Great main street with lots of shops, bars and if you like doing things outdoors, the Wissahickon Trail.

Another up and coming area that is closer to the KOP is Conshohocken.

You've inquired in the past and I would like to reassert again...if you have any other questions about the area, PM me.

yeah that was what i was alluding(eluding?) to a couple of weeks ago....I will definitely reach out to you.

Congrats Pooj.

I live 15 minutes east of the KOP in the Philly neighborhood known as Manayunk , which is a great town with a ton of great bars. It is easily accessible to both the KOP and Philadelphia. I would highly suggest the area.

Another area I would suggest is Chestnut Hill. Great main street with lots of shops, bars and if you like doing things outdoors, the Wissahickon Trail.

You've inquired in the past and I would like to reassert again...if you have any other questions about the area, PM me.

yeah that was what i was alluding(eluding?) to a couple of weeks ago....I will definitely reach out to you.

I went to school around that area and lived in both Wayne and KOP. I really enjoyed living in that general area, but would not advise living right in KOP or neighboring Norristown.. I'd look at some of the "Main Line" towns along route 30.