Another Billboard Coming Soon

Gugny

All donations received from this point forwards will be for Hunters hope

One Bills fans donated over $400 to the cause... that's diehard :D

but from here on out all monies after the billboard fee $1125 will go towards charity

so if you're not 100% behind the billboard idea your still doing a great thing for hunters hope

http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/donate/

I know none of you would post something hateful or bad about a charity donation would you ?

I think it's awesome that they got the money to do this! :D Hopefully it has the same effect as getting Jauron removed. I know, I know, the board didn't actually get him fired.

edit: This will get some awesome media coverage just like the first one did. How can "The Chin" and his wife spurn such an effort? :worthy:

All donations received from this point forwards will be for Hunters hope

One Bills fans donated over $400 to the cause... that's diehard :D

but from here on out all monies after the billboard fee $1125 will go towards charity

so if you're not 100% behind the billboard idea your still doing a great thing for hunters hope

http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/donate/

I know none of you would post something hateful or bad about a charity donation would you ?

haha. So he got some suckers to buy himself an ADVERTISEMENT? Nice URL in the bottom right.

I'll tell you what. Anyone who wants a billboard for any non-obnoxious cause - just start up the fund and put our URL in the bottom. thanks!

haha. So he got some suckers to buy himself an ADVERTISEMENT? Nice URL in the bottom right.

I'll tell you what. Anyone who wants a billboard for any non-obnoxious cause - just start up the fund and put our URL in the bottom. thanks!

There's the usual TBD negativity I'm used to. Ignore the message of the billboard, just look at the tiny url in the corner. Haha, classic.

What part do fans not get about this situation? If he doesn't want the job, it doesn't matter what Ralph offers. Buddy Nix is in charge of all player decisions as GM's should be. Now Cowher can put on the field who he wants, but the bottom line folks, if BC doesn't want to be here, he ain't comin no matter how much money is offered

or stupid billboards are bought

Personally I think it is awesome. I hope the National Media jumps on this story like they did the "fire Dick" billboard. At the very least it shows that Bills fans are proactive!!!!

PS. Hunter's Hope is a great cause. But I would sooner donate directly to the charity than a middle man like this. Intentions are probably noble, but you never know...

What part do fans not get about this situation? If he doesn't want the job, it doesn't matter what Ralph offers. Buddy Nix is in charge of all player decisions as GM's should be. Now Cowher can put on the field who he wants, but the bottom line folks, if BC doesn't want to be here, he ain't comin no matter how much money is offered

or stupid billboards are bought

Even he doesn't come, I think the revolution of fans getting so disgusted that things like this will point out the monster ineptness with the front office. That goes for Modrak, Guy, Brandon, Wilson, and now Nix. Frankly, If I'm a Bills executive, this is a huge embarrassment.

part of me thinks this is kind of a cool idea, while part of me makes me think ot just makes bills fans look dumb. oncer in novelty but second is pushing it a bit i think. Imagine seeing a story about another NFL franchise having constant billboard erected more or less yelling/demanding things from their franchise. it looks kind of makes the community look like a bunch of jokers.

i will however have my fingers crossed