Cowher the Cowher is Cowher for Cowher in Cowher's Cowher

bills_red

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two planes today took off from the Buffalo area and landed at the regional Airport in Hickory, NC. One left this morning from Niagara Falls Airport and one left from the main Airport in Buffalo. Both landed in Hickory which is 30 miles from Cowhers home in NC.

One plane has already left Hickory and is en route to Niagara Falls and the other is still in Hickory.

Both of the planes are registered to companies in western NY but both have no affiliation with OBD or the Wilson's.

Remember though that RB used a friends plane to bring TO to Buffalo?

Food for Thought

FYI if they were flying to meet Cowher very unlikely they would fly into Hickory, RDU is less than 15 minutes from Cowhers house and Hickory is bit more of a ride than 30 miles plus other small airports are much closer if they were trying to keep low profile. Plus the executive hanger at RDU is pretty low key.

"Bills 1" and "Bills 2" ?

All kidding aside, TWO planes in one day flying between these two less-than-hotbed destinations is a bit of a coincidence I would think.

And if you were interested in making a low-profile trip, you would want to fly into a regional airport near his house, right?

Only if it is capable of handling jets. If it is a short runway they may not.

this is great:

someone with 11 posts, offers a thread that's been discussed in about 1 million other threads today.

and he gets someone with 51 posts to bite and respond.

and it takes someone with 68 posts to wonder what's going on.

me, i'm approaching 1,000 and hanging out for kicks.

jw

for those wondering, here are the topics that have already been covered:

-- T.O. Hitler video, yeah, it was funny.

-- Who should start at quarterback, still undecided, though some still think it should be Flutie.

-- Maybin, when will he sign. ... well, he signed in August.

-- Maybin, when will he start ... dunno.

-- Bills and Toronto, it's a matter of time before they relocate.

-- Bills in Los Angeles, it's a matter of time before they relocate.

-- What happens to the team when owner dies.

-- We're doomed.

-- Hey, where's SKOOBY.

-- The media are a bunch of hacks.

-- No they're not.

-- Bill Cowher.

-- Leslie Frazier.

-- Or do you mean Fraser from TV?

-- Time to fire (Fill in the blank name, trust, me, they've all been named in one thread or another.)

-- We're more than doomed.

-- IEATCRAYONZ is always good for a laugh, so check out the one he had about how losing to non-conference opponents improves a team's chances to contend for the playoffs.

-- T.O. Hitler video, anyone see that (part duh) ....

ADD: and by the time i got through writing this, there's already 10 responses before I got here, talking about all the same old stuff. funny. too funny.

and hey, an even, 1000.

Wow JW...if you put half as much effort into your articles as you did into this post you might win a Pulitzer :D

The comment about Nix came unexpected to me and sounded like a pretty low shot. I don't know much about Nix sans he used to coach right here in Chattanooga. I took King's comment as a shot at Nix's age, though 70 isn't all that old -especially when your talking about the Bills... From what we've learned, Cowher had some history with him and nothing negative was said.

Anyone have any insight about Buddy that some in the league don't like?

What I find interesting is that all of the "big name" guys are getting up there in age. Isn't Parcells close to 70 now?

Wow JW...if you put half as much effort into your articles as you did into this post you might win a Pulitzer :D

Or he may get the prized AP assignment to fact check Sarah Palin's next book with 10 other of his colleagues.

The AP has never reported he's pulled out of the running, and in fact had several mentions to him in today's two stories on Perry and Frazier. by process of elimination, that means he's not out.

jw

Can you explain why the Bills are flying people out to interview these guys instead of beckoning the people to come interview? Makes them seem like the fat broad that can't get a date to the prom.

Can you explain why the Bills are flying people out to interview these guys instead of beckoning the people to come interview? Makes them seem like the fat broad that can't get a date to the prom.

I'm fairly sure that this is common practice when coaches are interviewed during the bye week.

Two planes today took off from the Buffalo area and landed at the regional Airport in Hickory, NC. One left this morning from Niagara Falls Airport and one left from the main Airport in Buffalo. Both landed in Hickory which is 30 miles from Cowhers home in NC.

One plane has already left Hickory and is en route to Niagara Falls and the other is still in Hickory.

Both of the planes are registered to companies in western NY but both have no affiliation with OBD or the Wilson's.

Remember though that RB used a friends plane to bring TO to Buffalo?

Food for Thought

A Corning Inc plane flew over a little while ago into the Elmira Corning Regional Airport as they do every day from NC, I wonder if its part of the plan?????