Bills future Plays Tonight

Nice college QB, as were guys like graham harrell, timmy chang, colt brennen and chase daniels. He'll never be a started in the NFL. just my opinion.

He has a much better chance that Tebow of being a quality NFL starter.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So where do NFL QB's come from then?

PTR

Well........ it all starts when a Mommy and Daddy love each other..... :thumbdown:

Sorry, couldn't help myself. The pointlessness this conversation was about to endure would have otherwise ruined this thread. You're right, though, his statement was silly.

He could be one of those guys that with a solid Senior Bowl/combine/pro day could watch his draft stock rise. As Astrobot indicated, the recent Draftek results had Lefevour being selected with the 1st pick of the 5th round.

I could see him improving his draft stock to a 2nd or 3rd round pick.

He could be one of those guys that with a solid Senior Bowl/combine/pro day could watch his draft stock rise. As Astrobot indicated, the recent Draftek results had Lefevour being selected with the 1st pick of the 5th round.

I could see him improving his draft stock to a 2nd or 3rd round pick.

that Draftek simulator is garbage, take a look at a simulation, its has 1st rd guys going to the 2nd or 3rd, 2nd rounders near the top 10, its way off. There's no way in hell Lefevour slips past round 3

I thought he looked good. Kind of scrawney. But he played and passed and ran well and appeared to be a leader.

But I liked the other kid, Levi Brown better. Bigger. Looks like he could take an NFL pounding. And he's an accurate pocket passer. Wonder where he'll go in the draft?

I thought he looked good. Kind of scrawney. But he played and passed and ran well and appeared to be a leader.

But I liked the other kid, Levi Brown better. Bigger. Looks like he could take an NFL pounding. And he's an accurate pocket passer. Wonder where he'll go in the draft?

The kid is 6'3" 240 lbs. I don't know about you, but I don't consider that "scrawny."

LaFevour looked impressive last night and he may well end up being an NFL level talent, but unless the Bills were to draft him 4th round or lower, I would be disappointed. Actually, I think I would rather give Brohm one season to see if the fundamentals and basics are there for a NFL caliber QB. I'm not sold on Brohm, but since it's highly unlikely we're making the playoffs next year either given that we're in a "rebuilding" phase.....again.....you might as well spend one of the first two draft picks on a true LT and LB and then begin go from there as to needs, depending on what we do in FA....

LaFevour looked impressive last night and he may well end up being an NFL level talent, but unless the Bills were to draft him 4th round or lower, I would be disappointed. Actually, I think I would rather give Brohm one season to see if the fundamentals and basics are there for a NFL caliber QB. I'm not sold on Brohm, but since it's highly unlikely we're making the playoffs next year either given that we're in a "rebuilding" phase.....again.....you might as well spend one of the first two draft picks on a true LT and LB and then begin go from there as to needs, depending on what we do in FA....

I agree. The Bills need to build from the inside out. They need to draft 2 OLs, LB, DE before looking at picking a QB in the 4th round or later. I know that's 4 picks in the first three rounds but I think we trade Lynch for an extra pick on draft day.

The other option I like is trying to trade for a guy who's ready for NFL starting duties, Kevin Kolb in Philly using Lynch, McKelvin, Whitner or draft picks as trade bait.

OK.

CMU vs. Troy?? How does this bowl game not get played before Christmas?

That's what I was wondering. Why the hell is this game the night before the National Championship?

LaFevour looked good, but I don't know if I would take him before the the 3rd.

I also found this:

Dan LeFevour, QB, Central Michigan. LeFevour (6-2 3/4, 227) is bigger than he looks on film, so his size is not an issue. He is a good athlete who can avoid sacks to create second chances and then deliver accurate throws on the move. He also can tuck the ball and scramble for big plays.

He has played in a wide-open passing attack in college but shows the consistent accuracy NFL coaches covet. Against Troy on Wednesday night, scouts want to see how he reacts from what should be constant pressure from Lang and Cameron Sheffield.

Additionally, personnel men still are trying to figure out if he has a strong enough arm to make all the NFL throws. His arm strength has been tough to gauge because Central Michigan's offense is based on short, touch passes

He reminds me of a better Chase Daniels (Mizzuo) who also put up big numbers in a spread offense.

I'm just another arm chair coach/GM/scout etc... Obviously we need to find an answer at QB. I like Brohm's potential and hope we go after Cambell but neither are a sure thing. After watching and being disappointed with Tebow/Pike/Snead, thought maybe LeFevour could be a possibility. I personally just don't see it. I certainly could be wrong but just don't think he has it. Have a chance to see McCoy tonight but i'm more interested in watching McElroy. Watched him a few times this year and was really impressed. He reminds me of Brees. Like i said, i could be totally wrong, but check him out and see what you think! Blast away!

That's what I was wondering. Why the hell is this game the night before the National Championship?

LaFevour looked good, but I don't know if I would take him before the the 3rd.

It was a matchup of 2 conference champs: mac vs sunbelt, the small school bcs game, so to speak