Leslie Frazer?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say no Frazer because the Tampon 2 blows dead goats.

I too hate the Tampa 2 and if Frazier comes into the fold the philosophy on defense will not be changing. His defense has gotten torhced a few times this year as well. I'm not really for this move at all. If he gets hired I'll be VERY disappointed. :lol:

Well I guess we better start watching flight tracker to see where they go next? wait I saw a private jet from Lehigh Valley Pa yesterday come to Buffalo does this mean they interviewed Sean McDermott yesterday? I mean that is the only logic we have left isn't it?

Relax, it's just an interview. Wait until they offer the job and he accepts before complaining.

nucci, you've been here long enough.

You should know by now that the word "relax" is not synonymous with the the posters of TBD.

I don't get it. This interview is in direct contrast to the type of coach Nix said he wanted. I guess Nix has learned how to give the typical OBD lip service from his buddies over there :lol:

Actually if you listened to his press conference he said hes looking for an experienced HC or a bright up and coming coordinator who has a good track record.

I just wish we could get someone with an offensive mind in here. If this team is going to miss the playoffs every year, can they at least be fun to watch. I can't take another year on offense like the one we just experienced.

billick has an offensive mind..

I don't get it. This interview is in direct contrast to the type of coach Nix said he wanted. I guess Nix has learned how to give the typical OBD lip service from his buddies over there :lol:

Buddy has lost authority already

here we go again

Genius. And football should not be mentioned in the same sentence.

:lol:

It's a 4 act play that's been running with variations for over a hundred years. Were I a handsome man with a glib, clear voice and demeanor, and armed with 2 or 3, 3x5 cards with the current buzz words, and had the all-important connections - you would be watching me on your tv set. :lol: