Cowher that spurned the Bills

Per Pat Moran of BillsSportsDaily

I am fact checking and confirming a lot of stuff before posting.. But I have heard that Bill Cowher will indeed not be coaching the Bills this year. But here's the twist.

It's now Cowher that spurned the Bills, its the other way around. I just heard something along the lines of there could've been a meeting TODAY, but it was the Bills and not Cowher that didn't make it happen

I do NOT know this yet to be fact and I can assure you its my ONLY monday evening assignment, but God I hope that is bullcrap.

Per Pat Moran of BillsSportsDaily

I am fact checking and confirming a lot of stuff before posting.. But I have heard that Bill Cowher will indeed not be coaching the Bills this year. But here's the twist.

It's now Cowher that spurned the Bills, its the other way around. I just heard something along the lines of there could've been a meeting TODAY, but it was the Bills and not Cowher that didn't make it happen

I do NOT know this yet to be fact and I can assure you its my ONLY monday evening assignment, but God I hope that is bullcrap.

LMAO, in the bolded print he states that he's fact checking and confirming a lot of stuff before posting, YET, he posted it. I'm leaning toward CLOWN.

I doubt that anyone has spurned anyone. This is a process. They promised Fewell an interview, so they had to at least do that today. It is probably a formality, but nonetheless that had to happen. They'll have a coach by Wednesday or Thursday.

That is taken from a thread (on another website) titled "TREAT this as 100% rumor." :flirt:

Useful information to know. Glad to have a link; better late than never.

Journalistic standards are played fast and loose around here.

Not if I can help it.

If this were to turn out to be true, my respect for Buddy Nix would be greatly increased.

It would be a stellar example of his willingness to make decisions based on football as opposed to decisions based on marketing and ticket sales.

If this were to turn out to be true, my respect for Buddy Nix would be greatly increased.

It would be a stellar example of his willingness to make decisions based on football as opposed to decisions based on marketing and ticket sales.

Ya, because signing Cowher would strictly be about marketing and ticket sales. :lol: