unsubstantiated rumors thread: COWER TO BUFFALO!!

Ray u should be camped out in front of cowhers home tracking his every move :-)

Am I a sick man for calling a friend at the Commercial Aviation Terminal at RDU to see if any private jets were heading to Buffalo today? My friend wasn't freaking there by the way.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

I don't how long before this thread gets killed - but that's ok.

I just did a search and found 26 threads started since Dec. 27th with "Cowher" in the thread title.

That doesn't count the numberous threads started with his name misspelled.

There are conflicting reports about Cowher.

From Buffalo Rumblings Twitter acct:

"Rumor has it BUF "spurned" Cowher on Monday. Rumor also has it he'll be in BUF Tuesday. Translation: no one knows what the hell's going on."

We'll have to wait and see. I am still hopeful it will be Cowher. For all the talk about Billick, he has confirmed numerous times that he has not spoken to the Bills and Schottenheimer said he has not spoken to Buddy Nix other than to leave him a congratulatory voicemail.

This is why we get so many theories and rumors. Anyone with a web server and internet access can post a rumor and talk about their "sources".

That said, I really wonder if something is up. Just don't believe anything until you see Cowher (or the next coach) at the podium with Ralph & Buddy.

dude, lighten the hell up , its called a prediction, we are allowed to have fun and make predictions, this is a message board, not the catholic church......get a life man

It's a prediction now? You stated it as FACT based on your sources at OBD for the last few days. You flip flop more than a politician running for office in New York State.

wtf, i am 9

Get real. Your not 9. Anyone who types and talks like you can not be 9. Plus your user profile says you are 25 going on 26.

OK, I check this board all the time for updates, rumors, etc. This is my first time ever posting on here bc I have info I simply cannot contain. Bill Cowher has a deal in place with Buffalo for a one year deal for 7MM. I got this from a source in Buffalo that is close to Jim Kelly. Don't know if this is true, but this source has been correct in the past. My question: Is it a one year deal due to a potential of no NFL in 2011?? I find it odd, but thats what I was just told tonight by a person who is close to Jim Kelly. Yes, I'll get bashed for this. Just passing what I heard because this is too juicy not to let everyone know. And if it happens I better get mad props from everyone!! You heard it here first!! Go Bills!

Welcome to my ignore list

Not sure if this has been posted yet in these threads...But looks like Fox is OK with returning to Carolina in 2010...At least he's saying he OK with not getting an extention right now...So the Carolina option may officially be dried up for Cowher...We'll see soon enough I guess...

Sorry if this Link has been Posted already...

Fox Link

I had heard the same reference to 2011, and that being the reason Cowher would even consider the Buffalo option at this point...he wants to coach now, not wait(potentially) until 2012......the deal in place part, I am in a wait and see mode....

Welcome to my ignore list

Whats with the sudden interest in Bill Cowher? is he sick or something? did I miss the news? I hope he recovers, as I would love to see the Bills take a run at him as coach...hey a guy can dream can't he?????

I really think Cawhler would be a great addition to this STACKED coaching division!