Per Mort & Schefter Cowher back to CBS

drewfla

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On ESPN two seconds ago, Mort said that he doesn't know what to think until he hears it out of Cowher's mouth.

Actually, that makes me feel better about all this. Makes me think he has heard both sides

and this is all probably a public negotiation.

The Bills may have put themselves in this position with the whole 10 Million thing. FWIW, just

pay the man, 11...12 million, he is the best available (notwithstanding Shotty, if he chooses to

coach again), just get it done.

I'd just like to point out that Cowher's youngest daughter just started her college basketball playing career at Wofford.

Lindsey Cowher

Wofford is in North Carolina. Just sayin'.

Remember when Cowher retired he said he wanted to watch his girls play college basketball? Well, his two older girls are done (both played at Princeton) but why does his youngest not get the same treatment? Maybe because he got to watch her play all through high school, which is something he couldn't do for the older ones?

I'd just like to point out that Cowher's youngest daughter just started her college basketball playing career at Wofford.

Lindsey Cowher

Wofford is in North Carolina. Just sayin'.

Remember when Cowher retired he said he wanted to watch his girls play college basketball? Well, his two older girls are done (both played at Princeton) but why does his youngest not get the same treatment? Maybe because he got to watch her play all through high school, which is something he couldn't do for the older ones?

She's not bad but she's probably intimidating as hell.

One another note WTF is a Wofford? Is that even a real school?

Just heard Shefter on ESPN radio and he said things could still change with Cowher and stressed that.

If "things could change", sounds to me that Cowher really wants to coach if the right situation comes along. Now whether situation is defined by money or something else, who knows...