Glazer reporting entire staff dismissed

ILoveBFLO

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would cowher put a staff together after meeting with the bills and then not coach, ...... he will be coaching this year... schefter is speculating again

did the bills fire the strength and conditioning coach?

ENTIRE staff.

So, because Roscoe had a bad year, and April's teams weren't as quite up to snuff as they were in the past, he now sucks all of a sudden. If anyone on this Bills staff or team should get a pass, it's this guy. His teams have been one of the best in the league for a long time.

I'm not saying he sucks. I wouldn't mind at all if the new guy rehires him. I'm just saying he had a pretty bad year.

We hold the other coaches accountable for how their players on the field perform, but not April?

Latest press release from OBD: We apologise for the fault in the losing season. Those responsible have been sacked.

We apologize again for the fault in the losing season. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked.

Has anyone seen a report NOT stemming from Jay Glazer yet? I'm not saying it's definitely false, but Glazer is a hack & I won't believe any story if he's the only one reporting it. ESPN & ProFootballTalk are just passing along Glazer/FoxSports.com's report. Adam Schefter hasn't mentioned anything about it on his twitter feed yet. I'll believe it for sure when someone more reputable confirms it. At the very least, Glazer may have gotten the details wrong, and not everyone was fired. We shall see.

Warrow on ESPN now.

Shocker it's so fast

Shocker about April

Speculation about length of time to look for HC may yield new HC now

Who may be in play? - Cowher "big name" and Ralph will spend big money now, others

include: should be - frazier, brian shotty. Wonders if Daddy Shotty might be good fit re: has

history with Nix.

Didn't really say anything of substance.

Has anyone seen a report NOT stemming from Jay Glazer yet? I'm not saying it's definitely false, but Glazer is a hack & I won't believe any story if he's the only one reporting it. ESPN & ProFootballTalk are just passing along Glazer/FoxSports.com's report. Adam Schefter hasn't mentioned anything about it on his twitter feed yet. I'll believe it for sure when someone more reputable confirms it. At the very least, Glazer may have gotten the details wrong, and not everyone was fired. We shall see.

It was lead story on 12:00 sportscenter. Everybody gone.

I just talked to a friend of mine who was on the coaching staff. He just finished cleaning out his office and confirmed that it is everyone. He told me a couple of weeks ago that Russ Brandon promised him an interview with the new HC when he comes onboard but I am not sure if that will still be the case.

hahahaha "if it is not on twitter i don't believe it!"