Schefter & Mort say Bills and Cowher met this week

If we were to land Cowher, I'd be damn happy and interested in football again. Right now I could hardly care any less about the game. The Bills have beaten me to a pulp. Cowher would change all that, and there'd be no doubt about ticket sales going forward.

Which is to say, I doubt this will happen.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the stars continue to align for Cowher to buffalo.....

#1- Cowher says he wants to return to coaching in 2010 but will not discuss specifics until season ends.

#2- Bills officially contact Cowher but he says he's not talking til season is over.

#3- Cowher sends out private feelers expressing interest in buffalo.

#4- Buffalo (Ralph & Russ)has a "stealth" meeting with Cowher just prior to announcing Nix (sources say cowher does NOT need final say on picks)

#5- Cowher is assembling a coaching staff as we speak.

#6- Cowher visit expected in Buffalo next week.

#7- on NFL today show, Marino & Shannon keep smirking everytime Buffalo is mentioned. Shannon holds up a sign written on paper.....but i couldn't read it, lighting was bad. Cowher says he ain't talkin bout coaching job.

#8- tampa bay coaches told jobs are safe.

Links for 3 and 6, please.

Cowher would make the Nix thing seem very smart.

Nix does the dirty work and the homework, while Cowher assesses the onfield product and determines what kind of players are needed. Cowher could still be the GM in a way, but not have most of the work load. Sounds like a great situation and i would definitely be on board

Maybe I'm just slow but I'm reading that the Bills and Cowher had a secret meeting. Where do these links state that COWHER was the one to send out the feelers, and where does it say that Cowher's expected in Buffalo next week? Again, maybe I'm just slow.

what is the over under on the number of media outlets will have that as the title of their article if Cowher comes to Buffalo? "Buffalo Bill".

"It rubs the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again"