Ted Cortell- Defense coord, Mike Martz - Offense Coord, Dennis Green -

Chuckknox

when's Martz put together a good offense in rough weather conditions, though?

2 dome teams and San Fran...and San Fran's offense wasn't that good under him

He's much better than AVP and 3/4 of the games are not in the snow.

The Rams still functioned fine when playing in the snow, it did not slow them down at all.

when's Martz put together a good offense in rough weather conditions, though?

2 dome teams and San Fran...and San Fran's offense wasn't that good under him

They tried to have an inexperienced Alex Smith run it. Smith just wasn't ready.

It'd be a good coaching staff on paper, but we need some guys in the front office that can evaluate talent. Until we get a talent guru, we'll keep putting a QB behind a terrible line and drafting Chris Ellis types late and Aaron Maybin instead of Michael Oher.

Ted Cottrell's time has come and gone, he has only went down hill since he left Buffalo-we dont want him.

Martz would be a great OC if we could ever get a QB with an accurate and strong arm, you can't pass downfield all day without it.

I really thought Dennis Green was a good coach, but in Arizona he just spun his wheels, since he left they have been 10 times better with for the most part, the same players.

We are just as close to running a 3-4 as we are a 4-3.

But Ted Cotrell is not a good DC, he lived off of Wade Phillips.

thank you for saying that. I agree we are one free agent/trade and a few draft picks from being a 34 team, however I think we are further from being a 43 team. However ted Cottrell, who I think would turn us down, wouldn't be all that bad.

You think Cotrell would be interested in coming back to the Bills? After serving on the staff as a strong contributor, then being passed over for the Head Coaching job and dumped?

No and Ralph would not be interested in hiring him after his accusations of prejudice since he did not get the job. Why bring someone in as candidate when he is a sore loser?