AVP, come on, that was the worst game plan ever

Chuckknox

It continues to puzzle me how no one can get open or run routes across the middle of the field.

When you have a pathetic QB that you don't trust, a coach will often play outside the hashes to keep him from making the big mistakes. So, you see, it could've been worse than 31-3 and the coaching kept us in the game. :lol:

Seriously, our offense has no chance. Stringing together more than 1, 2 first-downs is a small miracle.

AVP never expected to be OC so early

Stupid Jauron selected incompetent Turk Schonert after Fairchild left

THAT was the opportunity to bring in a REAL OC

People were available. Cam Cameron, for example, after he got the boot by Parcells.

No, Jauron took the "safe" route and promoted and incompetent from within

And AVP gets the job when incompetent Schonert demonstrates his incompetence.

Well, none of this coaching staff learned as much as a hill of **** from working for Jauron for the last five years. April is the only exception - but he at least wasn't learning "from" Jauron.

I wouldn't hire any of them until they went somewhere else and actually learned how to be a coach in this league.

Can not wait for this season to end, this is the worst football in years. Boring, high school football

Please, no lynchings. What did you expect? We have a first time Offensive Coordinator who was not given the benefit of a decent learning period for the job, thrown in the fray just before the season started. We have a first time NFL quarterback who has not been with the team long enough to learn the plays, thrown into the fray after only weeks on the team. We have a first time Head Coach who has been just doing that job for six weeks. Half the team is injured and unable to play (not just those on IR). Twenty players were not on this team when the season started (and a case can be made for them being castoffs from other teams).

With apologies to those who think we are being too negative, is there any way in Hell that we could expect this team to be a winner? I guess the positive side is that they managed to outscore opponents five times. That should be worth a Medal of Honor (or maybe a Purple Heart). But how can people expect Brohm to be effective or the team to beat a team that is any good (check Atlanta's record when Matt Ryan is playing)?

Reality is truth, and in order to come back from an addiction (losing) this organization has to first admit the truth. But they play the "spin" game very well. They will continue to fool a percentage of fans, creating false hopes, until a new owner takes over. I pray that the team stays in Buffalo and that the new owner is commited to building a winning team. Until then, we are stuck in the mud. :lol::wub::wallbash:

AVP was explaining stuff covered in training camp to BB this week. Does this not make a difference to you?

AVP hasn't had a good year at all but it's not his fault that he was thrust into the role at the last minute. He needed more seasoning. Now he has to start back at square one.

AVP hasn't had a good year at all but it's not his fault that he was thrust into the role at the last minute. He needed more seasoning. Now he has to start back at square one.

AVP will be lucky to be a radio announcer next year. His only chance is as a QB's coach in college or the UFL. He is awful just like the rest of this team.

well i cant wait for 2 weeks from now when the season's over and all this negativity about everyone in the organization is gone and everyone cant wait until next year with new everything when we're going to the superbowl!

That reminds me. On top of everything else, we have a GM that is in his first year. And he was given the job with no prior experience.

The weight of evidence is crushing. It's a miracle the Bills have done as well as they have this year.

Can not wait for this season to end, this is the worst football in years. Boring, high school football

I don't think it would surprise anyone if AVP is the first one to meet the Turk on the 4th.

I'm sure he's a nice guy and all but he is in way over his head as OC or passing game coordinator or whatever his title is.

AVP was explaining stuff covered in training camp to BB this week. Does this not make a difference to you?

Brohm's a pretty sharp guy - scored a 32 on the Wonderlic, and had coaching changes in Louisville where he had to assimilate an entirely new offense and playbook fairly quickly. What doesn't make sense, to me at least, is why AVP wasn't explaining that 'stuff' to BB 5 weeks ago. Van Pelt had to know we were down to one QB in Fitzpatrick, with china-doll Trent Edwards as the backup.