OT: Pistons-Pacers

MrB1onde

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You need so much help its not even funny.  This is an incredibly sad statement on so many levels.

126446[/snapback]

I'm not saying it's wrong to feel the way you do about this. Fighting isn't the answer in some situations for some people. This would cause me to enter a fight however. I'm glad that the team I root for is a lot like me in that they reacted in the same manner I would.

I'm not saying it's wrong to feel the way you do about this.  Fighting isn't the answer in some situations for some people.  This would cause me to enter a fight however.  I'm glad that the team I root for is a lot like me in that they reacted in the same manner I would.

126457[/snapback]

Please don't procreate. I'll pay for any abortions your girlfriend might need.

Well I'll remember to throw a beer on you if I ever meet you since I know you won't react.

126474[/snapback]

You should get together with NJSue, it seems you have a lot in common. Actually, you have a little in common...as in, you both have little brains.

I'm not saying it's wrong to feel the way you do about this.  Fighting isn't the answer in some situations for some people.  This would cause me to enter a fight however.  I'm glad that the team I root for is a lot like me in that they reacted in the same manner I would.

126457[/snapback]

Anyone who starts a fight because they got splashed with an alcoholic beverage is a small, weak little boy.

All I have to say is that I sure wouldnt want to have David Stern's job. Having to keep a bunch of hood hopper's in line is no easy ticket.

126382[/snapback]

Didn't I tell you last night to take off that white hood and get that racist crap outta here. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: