OT: Pistons-Pacers

MrB1onde

Nope, and it seems I'm not the only one that thinks like this either.  I haven't heard one person on ESPN state they wouldn't have done EXACTLY what Ron Artest did.

125948[/snapback]

I respectfully don't agree... RA seems to have taken it to the next level and escalated the offense. There is no excuse to go "on the hunt." He has got to be the bigger man in the altercation, given the type of it.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, let's have someone throw a beer on you and see how you react.  I don't think you would thank him.

125954[/snapback]

How many times in your life have you actually had to act in self defense against a fatal beer that was thrown at you?

I'm proud of the fact that my team represents me and they would react like me.

125955[/snapback]

Spoken like a man who has never been in a fight in his life. If you think fighting represents you then I feel truly sorry for you. That's like saying, "Yeah! He's a man because he fought back!". A real man would have realized the situation and used his head instead of his fist. If that's how you really feel, I can honestly say that I can never respect you again.

I'm not trying to be a dick, it's just the truth.

Edited by tgreg99

Spoken like a man who has never been in a fight in his life. If you think fighting represents you then I feel truly sorry for you and can honestly say that I can never respect you.

I'm not trying to be a dick, it's just the truth.

125961[/snapback]

I don't think I said fighting represents me. I would defend myself to the best of my abilities though and I'm proud that Ron Artest stuck up for himself.

If I was in the third row Artest would be in danger.  He has mental problems and I feel sorry for him.  He climbs into my row and I will defend myself.  I have a boxing background amongst other stuff-I would love to take a swing at a few NBA athletes if provoked.  Latrell is at top but RA you are on there too B word!

125957[/snapback]

Please, Ron would work you so bad, you'd hit the groung harder than Roy Jones in his last 2 fights. :D:D

Oh you didnt know? He's a Pacer fan now. Hopefully your pacers fair as well as the cardinals did!  :D

125966[/snapback]

HAHA. Telling me I'm not a Pacers fan is like telling you you aren't an idiot.

I've been to plenty of games and playoff games.

Anyone that was here last May can tell you I'm a Pacers fan.

HAHA.  Telling me I'm not a Pacers fan is like telling you you aren't an idiot.

125970[/snapback]

What I meant by, "are you even from Indiana" was, are you originally from Indiana? If not, how long have you lived there?

WAS the man. :D

125969[/snapback]

Still is the man. What he has done is unprecidented. He is unbeatable at middleweight. Roy Jones Jr is one of the best fighters of all time, in fact I rate him the best fighter of alltime but I am biased. He is the only man I have ever seen knock someone out while he is going backwards! Jones was so superior to other middleweights that he toyed with them. Like I said I have a boxing background and RJ did everything you were not supposed to do. He dropped his gloves, backed himself into a corner, ran out of competition and went up a few belts. He was so fuggin good he got away with it-noone else could. Rock on RJ- you are still the champ for us real boxing fans!

HAHA.  Telling me I'm not a Pacers fan is like telling you you aren't an idiot.

125970[/snapback]

I'M the idiot? You are defending artest. Enough said.

Still is the man.  What he has done is unprecidented.  He is unbeatable at middleweight.  Roy Jones Jr is one of the best fighters of all time, in fact I rate him the best fighter of alltime but I am biased.  He is the only man I have ever seen knock someone out while he is going backwards!  Jones was so superior to other middleweights that he toyed with them.  Like I said I have a boxing background and RJ did everything you were not supposed to do.  He dropped his gloves, backed himself into a corner, ran out of competition and went up a few belts.  He was so fuggin good he got away with it-noone else could.  Rock on RJ- you are still the champ for us real boxing fans!

125972[/snapback]

When you get KO'd, not TKO'd, KO'd in back to back fights off of one power punch, your days of being the man are over.

It's surprising how he hasn't been that good since the whole BALCO thing exploded. :D I'm just sayin'.