A poll for all current season ticket holders.

CodeMonkey

A poll for all current season ticket holders.  

69 members have voted

1. 1. If no head coach is named before the ticket renewal deadline will you renew your season tickets for next season?

• Yes of course!
    • No. I'm done.
    • Head coach choice is not a deciding factor for me.
  2. 2. If Fewell is named as the Bills Head Coach, will you renew your season tickets for next season?

• Yes of course!
    • No. I'm done.
    • Head coach choice is not a deciding factor for me.

i couldnt answer.

head coach to me is secondary.

If they hire a President and/or a GM with a track record of football knowledge and success. Im sold. Even if this individual keeps Fewell.

If they dont, Im not renewing.

Fair enough. I added that as a choice.

i couldnt answer.

head coach to me is secondary.

If they hire a President and/or a GM with a track record of football knowledge and success. Im sold. Even if this individual keeps Fewell.

If they dont, Im not renewing.

Agreed

Miami locks up LT Jake Long to a long-term contract, knowing the value of having an elite player playing that position. Bill Parcells gets it done.

Meanwhile in Buffalo, decision-making-by-committee allows a 2-time pro-bowl LT leave to Philadelphia in a trade

Love the expierence of gameday too much to give it up

this is your typical bills fan. the game is secondary. the tailgate is the big thing. Ralph Wilson is the smartest business guy in the world. I wish I was ralph wilson. this fan base is the easiest sell in the league. as an owner, you don't have to really DO anything in buffalo.. the people just show up anyway. amazing.

Love the expierence of gameday too much to give it up

I Used to feel the same way. But now I dread it. All last week I wanted to sleep in on Sunday, get some stuff done I needed to do, watch the game on tv, then relax. But instead I was up at 7:30, stood in the cold with no excitement, slowly made my way to my somewhat ****ty seats, and can barely remember that boring blur of a game. Then I walked to my car, sat in traffic, and got back home at 6:00 with tons of things I still needed to get done. This team is more of a burden than anything else at this point.

My next game in the Ralph will be a PLAYOFF GAME. Not a new coach, not a new GM, not new scouts, not new players - a playoff game. Thats the only thing that will get me in that stadium again (I will admit though that all of the aforementioned will be required to reach the playoffs)

I get too much enjoyment going to the games & coming back to WNY, so I'm renewing before I even get my renewal mailing. As soon as I find out the mailings have gone out, I'll go on line & renew that day.

I do not buy tickets only when the team is winning. While I like tailgaiting, I have never had a drink at Ralph Wilson Stadium, so drinking is irrelevant to my gameday experience and the main thing I'm going there for is THE GAME.

While I like tailgaiting, I have never had a drink at Ralph Wilson Stadium,
tailgating does not require drinking, contrary to popular belief...I think I had one beer and one bowling ball shot all day and I know one guy who hasn't had a drop of alcohol in years