A poll for all current season ticket holders.

CodeMonkey

A poll for all current season ticket holders.  

69 members have voted

1. 1. If no head coach is named before the ticket renewal deadline will you renew your season tickets for next season?

• Yes of course!
    • No. I'm done.
    • Head coach choice is not a deciding factor for me.
  2. 2. If Fewell is named as the Bills Head Coach, will you renew your season tickets for next season?

• Yes of course!
    • No. I'm done.
    • Head coach choice is not a deciding factor for me.

I'll say it again, this vote is much closer than I would have expected here. This should be an interesting offseason.

Unfortunately our offseason is more interesting than our regular season.

When the most exciting time of your football year is the rookie combine and the draft your football team is in trouble.

When you always root for your team to lose to get a better draft pick, your team is in trouble.

When the best plays your team makes are in mini camp your team is in trouble.

When your starting RB should be sent to reform school every offseason your team is in trouble.

When you LBs average 195 lbs, wear tights and have hair longer than a ten dollar hooker, your team is in trouble.

When the best QB on your team is called the Chroisen One and he gets cut, your team is in trouble.

When the name of your head coach is Dick Jauron, your team is in trouble.

When you team has 22 defensive backs, your team is in trouble.

When your offensive line has less experienced than a high school JV team your team is in trouble.

When your best players are your punter and kicker you are in trouble.

When TO is the only leader on your team and he acts professionally most the year your team is in big trouble.

Unfortunately our offseason is more interesting than our regular season.

When the most exciting time of your football year is the rookie combine and the draft your football team is in trouble.

When you always root for your team to lose to get a better draft pick, your team is in trouble.

When the best plays your team makes are in mini camp your team is in trouble.

When your starting RB should be sent to reform school every offseason your team is in trouble.

When you LBs average 195 lbs, wear tights and have hair longer than a ten dollar hooker, your team is in trouble.

When the best QB on your team is called the Chroisen One and he gets cut, your team is in trouble.

When the name of your head coach is Dick Jauron, your team is in trouble.

When you team has 22 defensive backs, your team is in trouble.

When your offensive line has less experienced than a high school JV team your team is in trouble.

When your best players are your punter and kicker you are in trouble.

When TO is the only leader on your team and he acts professionally most the year your team is in big trouble.

I never thought about it but you're right. These past 10 years I've loved football more when they weren't actually playing. Geez