Bills as the stopper

scotty0424

Even in best case scenario we tie for division lead at 8-8 we have the worst conference record so we lose out by default

This is, in fact, false. If the Pats lose out they will have an identical conf. record as us. If the Jets finish 8-8, but their remaining win is against Atlanta, they too will have an identical conf. record.

If the Bills were to win out... (hold your flames BOYEEEEE, didn't say they will or will not), there's a reasonable chance they could win the division, because Miami/NYJ/NE all have relatively difficult games left on the docket.

This is, in fact, false. If the Pats lose out they will have an identical conf. record as us. If the Jets finish 8-8, but their remaining win is against Atlanta, they too will have an identical conf. record.

If the Bills were to win out... (hold your flames BOYEEEEE, didn't say they will or will not), there's a reasonable chance they could win the division, because Miami/NYJ/NE all have relatively difficult games left on the docket.

Which is why it's important to beat them by at least 2 this week. :thumbsup:

Assuming the Jets go down next week, then last week of the season will arrive with only the Bills standing between Indy and 16-0. What a fitting way to wrap up one of the ugliest seasons in franchise history.

I've thought about the Indy game alot and I can't see Polian wanting Indy to lose their perfect season to of all teams the Bills...Expect Peyon and company to play a half in that game....

I've thought about the Indy game alot and I can't see Polian wanting Indy to lose their perfect season to of all teams the Bills...Expect Peyon and company to play a half in that game....

they played a full 60 against the Jags--I can totally see Manning et al playing through each game for that 16-0

See, I knew losing to the Saints would help us in a tie-breaker!