Kendall Simmons IR'd

Coach Tuesday

When did he get hurt? I dont remember him leaving the KC game? I think this team just IRs guys for the extra roster spot. And now we will see Icongnito - aka been on the roster since Thursday - starting. What a joke.

PS I was fairly impressed with Simmons after he got his feet under him.

Fixing this moribund franchise is actually easy... and it doesn't require a general manager.

An exorcism is required, at the 50-yard line at Ralphie Field... to be conducted by Scott Norwood, Booth Lusteg, OJ and Ronnie Harmon.

:lol:

I'm thinking Aztec blood sacrifice!

:unsure:

Fixing this moribund franchise is actually easy... and it doesn't require a general manager.

An exorcism is required, at the 50-yard line at Ralphie Field... to be conducted by Scott Norwood, Booth Lusteg, OJ and Ronnie Harmon.

Since we benched Flutie after he led us to our 2 straight playoff apperance, we have had the Music City Forward Lateral, countless scrubs at QBs, and a decade of missing the playoffs. The curse of Flutie is upon us. :unsure:

I hope somebody spins Harmon's head a full 180 degrees...

+1 or 2 or whatever number we are up to now!! Get this done now, maybe it will also help in bringing in a new Gm and Coach.

Don't forget the 1999 special teams squad.

When did he get hurt? I dont remember him leaving the KC game? I think this team just IRs guys for the extra roster spot. And now we will see Icongnito - aka been on the roster since Thursday - starting. What a joke.

PS I was fairly impressed with Simmons after he got his feet under him.

You know what's a joke? How you imagine something and then act like it's a fact.

PTR