that OTHER bills/rams prediction thread

jester43

"IF" he goes sour against a soft D like St.Louis, then yes he should be yanked! But i have a feeling he'll do just enough to get by! Plus a good game from Willis would help his cause too!

125305[/snapback]

Totally. This is the worst-case scenario for those fans that want to see JP sooner rather than later. Soft D, at home, could turn into a shoot-out. I'm already pi$$ed.

bledsoe does not get yanked </ducks the beer bottle thrown at me>

4 full quarters of ineffective quarterbacking and ineffective coaching

125320[/snapback]

How the hell do you come to that friggin conclusion? No way in hell he can duck your beer bottle. :o

we will run Willis down their throats. Drew may only attempt 20 passes at he most. He'll play the whole game. I think we will squeek out a low scoring win, get burried up in Seatle then JP gets a full week of practice as the starter and makes his first start against the fish.

Well....now this is where it gets really frustrating....

BECAUSE HE PLAYED SO HORRIBLY LAST WEEK.......I think he is going to come out and play COMPETANT....not spectacular.....just enough to keep him from getting yanked off the field.....

But not well enough to score enough points to have JPL do mop up duty......

It is my hope that as soon as he makes a few mistakes in a row that they give him the hook.......