Ice Often Speaks The Truth

BenchBledsoe

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't your parents ever tell you "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all"? Maybe that's why the people at the Tailgate avoided getting into conversations with you.

124718[/snapback]

I think he was good for a GREAT conversation. Actually I think it's kind of sad that people take things that someone like ICE says to heart and avoid them at functions like that. That says a lot more to me about that person then ICE going off on a tanget on the net does about him.

Didn't your parents ever tell you "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all"? Maybe that's why the people at the Tailgate avoided getting into conversations with you.

124718[/snapback]

At Hammer's before the Jags game, I spent a few minutes talking to ICE about a few different things, and I found him to be good guy. He believes what he believes, but he didn't once shout me down for disagreeing with him.

We all have our online personnas, and after having met many posters, most of us are a bit more toned-down in the real world than we are online (hang around the PPP board and you'll quickly appreciate what I mean :o ).

I for one thought he was a pretty cool guy in person. It was nice to meet him.

At Hammer's before the Jags game, I spent a few minutes talking to ICE about a few different things, and I found him to be good guy.  He believes what he believes, but he didn't once shout me down for disagreeing with him. 

We all have our online personnas, and after having met many posters, most of us are a bit more toned-down in the real world  than we are online (hang around the PPP board and you'll quickly appreciate what I mean  :o ).

I for one thought he was a pretty cool guy in person.  It was nice to meet him.

124894[/snapback]

Now Campy that can't be the truth. I am a redneck, uneducated blah blah blah OH and not from WNY so I don't 'understand'.

At Hammer's before the Jags game, I spent a few minutes talking to ICE about a few different things, and I found him to be good guy.  He believes what he believes, but he didn't once shout me down for disagreeing with him. 

We all have our online personnas, and after having met many posters, most of us are a bit more toned-down in the real world  than we are online (hang around the PPP board and you'll quickly appreciate what I mean  :o ).

124894[/snapback]

I agree totally Campy. ICE is very much the same person he is on here, but alas different at the same time.

He's a great guy, I hope to tailgate with him again soon.

Now Campy that can't be the truth. I am a redneck, uneducated blah blah blah OH and not from WNY so I don't 'understand'.

124896[/snapback]

HEY- I was speaking about you, not to you.

Go milk a bull you uneducated kaber-throwin' skirt-wearin' haggis-eatin' redneck Okie putz who isn't even from WNY. :o:)

We all have our online personnas, and after having met many posters, most of us are a bit more toned-down in the real world  than we are online (hang around the PPP board and you'll quickly appreciate what I mean  :D ).

124894[/snapback]

Naw I liked you a lot more until I met you in person Campy :)

< just kidding > :o