WWE star Umaga, dead at 36

The Poojer

I'm usually pretty sympathetic to this sort of thing, but here's a guy who has already had one heart attack, the WWE suspends/fires him for failing a drug test but offers to send him to rehab....what does he do? Says "fuggit", keeps taking drugs (allegedly), continues along the same path he was on, has second heart attack and dies.

:thumbsup:

Speaking of steroids, I've been on a documentary kick lately and highly recommend "Bigger, Faster, Stronger". Very interesting flick!

how i understood the story is that his wife found him after heart attack #1, called 911, he had the second heart attack in the hospital and that did him in....agree with the drugs issue

I'm usually pretty sympathetic to this sort of thing, but here's a guy who has already had one heart attack, the WWE suspends/fires him for failing a drug test but offers to send him to rehab....what does he do? Says "fuggit", keeps taking drugs (allegedly), continues along the same path he was on, has second heart attack and dies.

:thumbsup:

how i understood the story is that his wife found him after heart attack #1, called 911, he had the second heart attack in the hospital and that did him in....agree with the drugs issue

Oh, well if they were back to back, that does change things a little, I agree.

Oh, well if they were back to back, that does change things a little, I agree.

yeah, he had 2 heart attacks within a day or so. His wife found him unconcious on the floor and called 911, then he had the second at the hospital where he died. He did have drug problems in the past and was fired from the WWE for refusing rehab for the addiction.

He is Dwayne "the Rock" Johnsons cousin, maybe he had the heart attack after he saw a preview of the Rocks new movie "The Tooth Fairy" and then heard how much he got paid for it

Did you ever see "The Man Who's Arms Exploded" ? Pretty sick stuff.

That guy is actually in the "Bigger, Stronger, Faster" documentary, but he comes off as less of an idiot in that. The guy is sticking himself with dirty needles? What a dumbass. <_<

Famous Proverb: If a Pro Wrestler dies young from a heart attack, and no one is there to see it, does anyone care?

Not saying there isn't a family effected by this, I think there are others who likely died the same day that have done more for you, me, this country, etc, that showed up as a footnote on their local news website, not the front of CNN.com.

Famous Proverb: If a Pro Wrestler dies young from a heart attack, and no one is there to see it, does anyone care?

Not saying there isn't a family effected by this, I think there are others who likely died the same day that have done more for you, me, this country, etc, that showed up as a footnote on their local news website, not the front of CNN.com.

Tiger Woods has been the biggest news story in the country in the last two weeks. Are you the least bit surprised that any news outlet would pick up on this story?

Pro-Wrestlers have all sorts of problems with drugs and their lifestyles. Steroids/HGH are only part of the issue, Alcohol abuse, prescription pain killer abuse, undiagnosed concussions (What really !@#$ed up Chris Benoit), and recreational drug use are all huge issues that do pro-wrestlers in at such early ages.