T.O pissed me off today

bills_red

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea what you are talking about. The Jets scored only one TD. How does that happen?

PTR

Because Braylon Edwards dropped a wide open 80 yard TD, and another Jets reciever dropped a sure TD after he hit the ground out of bounds...........that's how.

Agreed. I can have love him some times, but too often he acts like a frustrated baby out there. To be fair, though, I did not like the body language of Josh Reed on one of those last three and outs.

Exactly. There were a BUNCH of guys who seemed to be mailing it in tonight. But TO did stand out like a sore thumb with that INT, not wanting to challenge Revis for the ball, that was weak, weak, weak!

or an O line that could give a QB more than 3 seconds

Thank you! TO is not even close to a problem he exhibits fine effort you can't tell someone to play with no personality. Imagine if our 1990's teams went 100% on every play we would have at least 3 superbowl trophies. I love those 1990's players but you can not ask someone to be something they are not. Our O-line was horrid tonite the worst I have ever seen on an NFL team and I have tried to remain possitive all year but there is no way to win when the Offensive line is this bad. Fitz was not the problem if Edwards was in he would be in the ICU today.

To me the entire team stunk it up, the QB failed as he couldn't get the ball to T.O.or Evans, the coaches failed when they saw Lynch had the hot hand and the stopped running him, play calling was mundane. ONE catch for Lee Evans and 3 for T.O... c'mon, fitz stunk it up.

The defense failed, did anyone else notice that when the Bills throw the ball someone is on the receiver in an instant and when the Jets throw the ball the receiver is usually wide open. Thomas Jones, 23 rushes 109 yards. Sanchez stunk it up for the Jets also, missing wide open receivers. Any decent experienced QB would have slaughtered the Buffalo secondary last night.

All that game did was show me this team and front office needs a complete makeover. The offensive line is a complete disaster with injuries and poor players. I still can't stand the Tampa 2 defensive scheme.

When the OC can see that the QB has less then 3 seconds to throw the Ball, why then does he call for a 7 step drop play that takes 5 seconds to complete?

This was a team loss, coaches, players, front office. It all comes back to that first round draft pick and trading Jason Peters away, if your going to trade away your one pro bowl lineman, at least try and replace him somehow, draft, free agency, trade... oh wait, that would cost money.

Hey T.O make a fing try for the ball you ass. How many times tonight did he just give up on the ball? I think it was 3. Hey T.O you make 6.5 mill. at least !@#$ing try.

If it's not all about T.O., he's not interested. You have to go to him early and get him involved in the game or he gets frustrated, loses interest, and plays like he did last night. Fitz went to Lee and Lynch early and T.O.'s ego couldn't handle it.

One and done for Me O. is just fine.

You're nuts. I didn't see anyone quit today except #81. The Jets scored one TD. If the Bills really quit it would have been 40+ points on us.

PTR

Funny you should mention that. The Jets blew three sure touchdowns in the first half. It actually could have been 40 - 13.

Lets be honest here the Bills quarterbacking is sub par and below league average...If I had the bums that we have on this roster throwing me the ball I would of jumped off the peace bridge a long time ago. The ball has to be catchable to make an effort on it people!!

I guess, with TO wasting everybody's time in there, we are not going to get any sense of how good/bad our second round WR pick from last year is.

Fr G's sake, put him in. Johnson too, cause I think John R is just about done.

Sorry, meant to type Josh R.

Agreed. I have been happy with the Bills effort the last three weeks. It used to drive me crazy when I would here that "these players haven't quit" while Jauron was still here. The difference in effort, IMO, is night and day. They are playing with much more energy, and seem to really want to win. Lee Evans looked very frustrated tonight. It seemed that there might have been a plan to make this "his game", but the O-line just couldn't get the job done..

That said, this is still, in the end, is not a very good football team. They play hard. They don't have any real strengths. Sadly, the special teams aren't even "great " anymore, and, as good as the defensive secondary is, it is nullified by how truly bad the front seven play against the run. I could seriously envision a new GM/coach bringing in an entirely new linebacking core.

Mentioning Special Teams...what happened to our return game and what happened to Parrish?

Even our coverage units are not as good. There was a time, not so long ago, when once the opposing player got the ball they advanced maybe 5 yards and were on the turf. That has been gone all season.

But Parrish looks like a shell of his former self. Is our blocking scheme this bad, or has he just stopped trying?

I just happened to catch Revis' press conference on MSG. I caught it in the middle of a sentence, but he was talking about how TO gets energized when he gets the ball, but if not, he won't block, etc...........I really liked the way this Revis handles himself.

Revis is everything I was hoping Mcdipshit would be. There is a true lockdown corner that shuts down half the field. If you draft a corner that high, you hope you get a guy like revis, not a guy like Mcdipshit.

Our D sucked tonight. Plain and simple.

Jets total net yards: 331 (249 rushing/82 passing)

Bills total net yards: 194 (123 rushing/71 passing)

Jets 3rd down efficiency: 5/16 (31%)

Bills 3rd down efficiency: 1/11 (9%)

Jets TOP: 35:10

Bills TOP: 24:50

Jets win on rushing and making 31% of 3rd downs which leads to a 10 minute TOP advantage. Keeps Bills offense off the field and the defense on the field.

Bills 1/11 on 3rd downs did them in. Can't score points offensively if your offense can't stay on the field for more than one series.

Exactly. There were a BUNCH of guys who seemed to be mailing it in tonight. But TO did stand out like a sore thumb with that INT, not wanting to challenge Revis for the ball, that was weak, weak, weak!

Actually, he didn't challenge him on the one that Revis dropped. He couldn't really challenge him on the one he did in fact catch because he had him beat by a step/step and a half. It was badly underthrown.

I suspect we won't see TO in the picture once a new GM comes in. Too old, and the cost/benefit of trouble versus talent is tipping more and more to the trouble side. That being said, I suspect we will attempt to use him as much as we can in the next few weeks, which is kind of a shame as I think we ought to be evaluating the rest of the receiving corps. It will be interesting to see how Fewell handles the team from this point forward.