Bill Parcell's name surfaces in cleveland

theman331

Just read on profootballtalk.com that bill parcell's name has surfaced in cleveland. Now that cleveland has put his name out there maybe it will make us try to go after him as well. he's free to walk away from miami at anytime and get paid the remainder of his contract. He has proven time and time again that he can turn a franchise around and in my opinon is the best coach to ever coach. so if ralph is willing to spend the ten million a year to bring in a proven head coach. parcells is one man that is well worth the money i'd say we take a shot.

Parcells hates Buffalo. He'll never come here.

That's not true and he has said nice things about it before such as he "loves the type of football you need to play to win in Buffalo".

However, names get thrown around quite a bit. I don't see any incentives for him to leave Miami. Heisn't making comments that would lead anyone to believe he's leaving.

That's not true and he has said nice things about it before such as he "loves the type of football you need to play to win in Buffalo".

However, names get thrown around quite a bit. I don't see any incentives for him to leave Miami. Heisn't making comments that would lead anyone to believe he's leaving.

Wouldn't the incentive be that if he left Miami, his contract calls for him to receive the rest of his money because Wayne H sold the team.........and then sign a megacontract elsewhere? Talk about double dipping!

I live down here and I've heard rumblings from fans about Parcells being a little fed up with the Dog and Pony show thats been going on around here concerning all of the celebrity owners joining the Fins. It's got to bother ole Bill that Gloria Estephan is his boss. (I know she has nothing to do with operations but it still has to sting a little knowing that Marc Anthony has a stake in owning your company) Parcells is a football guy, not an entertainment guy. IDK if there is any weight to this but it's just something to add to the debate.

He likes to be part of winning organizations though, not trash.

He went to the jets after a 1-15 season in 1996 and took them to the playoffs 2 years later and then he took over the dolphins after a 1-15 season and turned them into a playoff team the following year so it seems to me he doesn't mind coming to trash teams if thats what u want to call it

He's been with every other AFC East team, just seems inevitable...

Hence... why he hates Buffalo. He's helped every team in the league that we hate.. the Giants, the Pats*, the Jets, the Cowboys, and now the Dolphins.

ah, once again - it's the dreaded "Buffalo apostrophe"....

it's PARCELLS

Just read on profootballtalk.com that bill parcell's name has surfaced in cleveland. Now that cleveland has put his name out there maybe it will make us try to go after him as well. he's free to walk away from miami at anytime and get paid the remainder of his contract. He has proven time and time again that he can turn a franchise around and in my opinon is the best coach to ever coach. so if ralph is willing to spend the ten million a year to bring in a proven head coach. parcells is one man that is well worth the money i'd say we take a shot.

Parcells hates Buffalo. He'll never come here.

Where did you get that from?

He has actually written that Buffalo is the ideal location for football. He went on to list the collegiate game-day atmosphere, the weather, and the fan base as some ideal factors.

The teams that he has always built are ideal for Buffalo.

I could see him coming here easily. He has the opportunity to do something that no one else has ever done in the history of sports and no one else would ever be able to duplicate, go to each team in a single division, completely turn them around, and then completely !@#$ them up the ass. Who else can claim that?