What's Whitner talking about now?

Heitz

Exactly Bro...Stroke of genius on that Pick huh? :thumbsup:

I've heard so many excuses why Whitner isn't an impact player. The bottom line is he doesn't have great instincts and remains frequently washed out in the box. It would not surprise me to see him cut after the season for lack of production and his salary, even if 2010 is uncapped.

I've heard so many excuses why Whitner isn't an impact player. The bottom line is he doesn't have great instincts and remains frequently washed out in the box. It would not surprise me to see him cut after the season for lack of production and his salary, even if 2010 is uncapped.

Fully agree, especially if the Bills hire a coach who costs Ralph some cash. Personally, I would hope that they could get a late round draft pick for him but at his price, I doubt that there would be any interest at all.

Fully agree, especially if the Bills hire a coach who costs Ralph some cash. Personally, I would hope that they could get a late round draft pick for him but at his price, I doubt that there would be any interest at all.
It's not just the money that would be a problem, it's his attitude. I'm sure every other team is aware of his big mouth and the tazering incident. Still, someone always wants to turn around a former #1 pick, so I think the Bills will be able to get something for him, maybe even a #4.

I can't wait to play on against some of my teammates later down the road, me a bill them the opposition!

??

Wonder who (or what) he's talking about?

With each whiffed tackle, unsuccessful pursuit and timely remark, Whitner never ceases to outdo himself.

Whitner + McCargo = BUST

It's not just the money that would be a problem, it's his attitude. I'm sure every other team is aware of his big mouth and the tazering incident. Still, someone always wants to turn around a former #1 pick, so I think the Bills will be able to get something for him, maybe even a #4.

Maybe the Raiders might be willing to part with a high pick. :thumbsup:

That 2006 draft was a complete debacle, the result of untrained and incompetent talent evaluators who used to work for TD. Why Marv thought both they and DJ could find players is beyond me.

Whitner, McCargo, Youboty, and Simpson. They found a good depth DT and talented but injury prone OL in round 5. That's all they got, outside of an undersized OLB, from that draft. Four bust or near-bust picks is part of the reason this team has no depth and is on their way to another sub-.500 season.