If the draft were today

Astrobot

If the draft was Friday...  

94 members have voted

1. 1. In what order would you draft these 3 positions?

• OL, QB, then DL
    • QB, OL, then DL
    • DL, QB, then OL

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, the guy is a back-up QB at best. The guy never throws over 10 yards, doesn't have to make reads at Texas. Good thing you are not the GM cuz we'd be !@#$ed.

1- System QB

2-Terrible Arm Strength

3-Stares Down Targets

4-Lacks NFL Size

5-Footwork

6-Accuracy (when he throws it 10 yards down field, it's a duck and horribly inaccurate)

If he were this bad then how did he set all of the win records and why is he so highly rated by the people who actually know that they are talking about ?

There is no guarantee that he will be any good, but I am curioius to know what makes you such an expert and me a clueless dolt ?

well that is were he will go. I wouldn't even pick him then.

I'll bet you any sum of money Colt McCoy gets drafted in the first three rounds. There's far too much hype around him for him to fall that far...SOMEONE will hope he can be their QB of the future. I'm not even discussing whether he's good or bad...the perception is that he's good. Thats all that really matters.

Not impressed by the QB's this year. I would take offensive tackles with the first two picks especially with Woods' injury. Kick Butler back to guard and have Wood or Levitre battle for the remaining guard position. Keep Bell and Levitre as reserves ideally. Our O-line is a mess as it stands.

Agree 100% with the 2 T approach, but Wood plays C and Levitre plays G. Levitre>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hangartner

If he were this bad then how did he set all of the win records and why is he so highly rated by the people who actually know that they are talking about ?

There is no guarantee that he will be any good, but I am curioius to know what makes you such an expert and me a clueless dolt ?

He is a great college QB, no doubt. But his skill set doesn't translate into the NFL. I don't think he is highly rated by "people who actually know that they are talking about" see Kiper and McShay for example.

IDK maybe cuz I've followed college football and the draft very close for like 4 years now. Just watch his games and you will find all those holes in this game, again great college QB but he doesn't have the skills you need in the NFL. He also plays against cupcake D's.

lol, the guy is a back-up QB at best. The guy never throws over 10 yards, doesn't have to make reads at Texas. Good thing you are not the GM cuz we'd be !@#$ed.

1- System QB

2-Terrible Arm Strength

3-Stares Down Targets

4-Lacks NFL Size

5-Footwork

6-Accuracy (when he throws it 10 yards down field, it's a duck and horribly inaccurate)

So what team do you play LB or Corner for? "Stares down targets" are you serious? Footwork? Maybe you are a coach? lol You are the ultimate armchair quarterback guy making statements that you copied from someone else that you heard on a radioshow or on the TV.

McCoy is a good QB....wether or not he contiues to develop, only time will tell, along with anyone that comes out of the draft. Some guys peak in college while others continue to get better. Fred Jackson, J. Byrd, etc...they continue to improve.

Satres down targets.....hahaha that was awesome! Your TV must be sweet!

I would like a LT with our first round pick, Levitre and Butler as guards, Wood as Center and best available FA at RT.

Heingartner, Bell and Meridith as reserves.

Not impressed by the QB's this year. I would take offensive tackles with the first two picks especially with Woods' injury. Kick Butler back to guard and have Wood or Levitre battle for the remaining guard position. Keep Bell and Levitre as reserves ideally. Our O-line is a mess as it stands.

1- System QB

2-Terrible Arm Strength

3-Stares Down Targets

4-Lacks NFL Size

5-Footwork

forgot to add that he pads his stats against the totally inept Big 12 defenses

they really don't play any defense in that league