Fewell does the unthinkable!!!

Yeah, having an indoor facility really hurt the Giants....AND the Steelers.....AND the Patriots...... :thumbsup:

Andf that Brett Favre...whos from the hottest part of the Country and HATES the cold...hes a "soft player, too.

Mikie's CIN club doesn't have an indoor facility - the most northern one not to have such. It's one of the few things the sweetheart deal that the idiot Hamilton Cty voters missed paying for. Well - not property owners, swamped by the "I have the right to vote no matter what and you gotta pay" crowd on the dole that rules the ballot results these days.

He would have to pay for one himself. Right... :thumbsup:

It gets cold here in the winter. It's pretty hilly, and has an elevation.

The Freezer Bowl:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freezer_Bowl

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So am I the only one who would be okay with them retaining Fewell as the HC?

If he was able to bring in a pair of sharp coordinators, I think it could work.

It's kind of chilly out also, they may get sick.http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2009/11/25/b...ticing-in-rain/

This son of a B word is taking away all of our fans excuses to why we are a bad football team. Practicing outdoors, full contact practice, yelling at them. Now when we get creamed we will have to face the reality that this team is just not very good. Plus he has much much better Press Conferences... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only if they bring in an outstanding GM, some fantastic free agents and some fantastic coordinators. I think you need to assemble a winning team and not just a winning coach. The problem is, where does Fewell get a list of outstanding assistants to hire.

Only if they bring in an outstanding GM, some fantastic free agents and some fantastic coordinators. I think you need to assemble a winning team and not just a winning coach. The problem is, where does Fewell get a list of outstanding assistants to hire.

Maybe Shanahan would be interested in becoming the OC for 10 mil and a piece of the team?

The thought of another OC makes me vom in my mouth,

lol, me too, but we're going to have a new OC next season regardless

I tell you what makes me vomit in my mouth is the number of QB/RB tandems we've had this decade. RJ/Antowain, Bledsoe/Henry, JP/McGahee, Edwards/Marshawn.....holy CRAP, that's nuts. That's obviously not even a comprehensive list.

We need some frickin stability!

I like a lot of what I've seen out of Fewell so far, and I wish him well, but I don't think he's what the Bills need right now. They're in urgent need of restored credibility with potential assistant coaches and free agents around the league, and he just doesn't offer that. Still, it's nice to see a guy who seems to realize what an opportunity he's been given.

Wow. People are really settling on Perry Fewell as head coach after a single game??

Why is it a wonder that this team has sucked for so long? The people expect so little that they are very easy to please.

Wow. People are really settling on Perry Fewell as head coach after a single game??

Why is it a wonder that this team has sucked for so long? The people expect so little that they are very easy to please.

Dude, we've had a corpse as the head coach for the better part of the last three seasons. Fewell is a breath of fresh air.

This son of a B word is taking away all of our fans excuses to why we are a bad football team. Practicing outdoors, full contact practice, yelling at them. Now when we get creamed we will have to face the reality that this team is just not very good. Plus he has much much better Press Conferences... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does Indy's quote resonate with you at all?

Mikie's CIN club doesn't have an indoor facility - the most northern one not to have such. It's one of the few things the sweetheart deal that the idiot Hamilton Cty voters missed paying for. Well - not property owners, swamped by the "I have the right to vote no matter what and you gotta pay" crowd on the dole that rules the ballot results these days.

He would have to pay for one himself. Right... :thumbsup:

It gets cold here in the winter. It's pretty hilly, and has an elevation.

The Freezer Bowl:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freezer_Bowl

I was there the week before to watch the Bills lose 28-21. It was about 50 degrees for that game.

I was there the week before to watch the Bills lose 28-21. It was about 50 degrees for that game.

It's quite the variable climate. The Ohio river, its warmth or coldness affects. I noticed the same when I lived in the Pittsburgh area.

The Cincinnati area is also one of the tornado hot spots - I have a weather radio out of necessity, and hunker down in my basement several times during the year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Tornado_Alley.gif