Who else agrees?

Estro

I'm sick and tired of watchin Marshawn Lynch play like a dog each and every week. He's out of shape aka slow, and doesn't break any of the tackles he used to. Yes, I know our offensive line is pretty damn bad (horrible), but we are clearly better with Freddy on the field than with Marshawn. Today he coughed up the football when we were actually on the move and also dropped an easy pass right on him.

He sucks and should no longer be a starter. I'd rather see Freddy touch it 15-25 times and have Lynch see 3-5 carries, that's what he deserves. If we are serious about blowing this thing up in the offseason look for Lynch to be traded for a low draft pick (can't imagine getting more than a 5th rounder for him at this point). I can think of 20 RB's easily who are much better than Lynch and Freddy J is one of them.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sick and tired of watchin Marshawn Lynch play like a dog each and every week. He's out of shape aka slow, and doesn't break any of the tackles he used to. Yes, I know our offensive line is pretty damn bad (horrible), but we are clearly better with Freddy on the field than with Marshawn. Today he coughed up the football when we were actually on the move and also dropped an easy pass right on him.

He sucks and should no longer be a starter. I'd rather see Freddy touch it 15-25 times and have Lynch see 3-5 carries, that's what he deserves. If we are serious about blowing this thing up in the offseason look for Lynch to be traded for a low draft pick (can't imagine getting more than a 5th rounder for him at this point). I can think of 20 RB's easily who are much better than Lynch and Freddy J is one of them.

It's a mirage...watch what Freddie has done the past month...he hasn't played any better than Lynch. And don't blame it on Lynch splitting time with him, that doesn't make any sense. If he can make the runs he can make the runs. He just doesn't have any holes to run in.

I would'nt go so far to say that Lynch blows, but I agree that Fred Jackson should be the starting RB.

Perry Fewell wanted to make a statement with going with Fitzpatrick over Edwards, IMO he would have made a bigger statement by going with Jackson over Lynch.

It's a mirage...watch what Freddie has done the past month...he hasn't played any better than Lynch. And don't blame it on Lynch splitting time with him, that doesn't make any sense. If he can make the runs he can make the runs. He just doesn't have any holes to run in.

I know I've raised this argument several times before. You might be right--the line isn't run-blocking well. It just seems that Jackson runs so much better behind the same line than Lynch does. In his limited opportunities today, you could see it with Jackson.

Let's see how bad Lynch's injury is; we might give it to FJ 20+ times next game due to necessity.

I know I've raised this argument several times before. You might be right--the line isn't run-blocking well. It just seems that Jackson runs so much better behind the same line than Lynch does. In his limited opportunities today, you could see it with Jackson.

Let's see how bad Lynch's injury is; we might give it to FJ 20+ times next game due to necessity.

I just haven't seen it from Freddie these past few weeks. I can think of two or three good runs that Freddie has made the past few weeks. And again it's not his fault just like it is not so much Lynch's fault. The true story is that it has become "cool" to bash the high picks of Marv/Jauron. It was funny when Poz made a few bad plays he was being unmercifully ridiculed on the board and then he started playing better and his name didn't get mentioned at all. Fact of the matter is I would take Lynch, Poz, and Maybin with a real coach and real organizational structure in general. Only guy of the bunch that I would show the door would be Whitner.

I do feel like Lynch is slower but I think he still can break a tackle.

But....I think his vision is just awful!! The guy misses holes constantly.

isn't it ironic that Edwards was to blame. Then TO. Then Evans. And now Marshawn.

Does not anyone see that without an offensive line, none of these guys can do anything?

I really don't know how the Bills will be able to field a team after this game. Wood and McKinney getting injured? This is horrific.

Can they forfeit?

isn't it ironic that Edwards was to blame. Then TO. Then Evans. And now Marshawn.

Does not anyone see that without an offensive line, none of these guys can do anything?

The blame game does get very old after a while.

This thread is fuggin brilliant. Lets trade/cut the only other offensive player who has made the probowl for the Bills in recent years. GREAT IDEA.

The blame game does get very old after a while.

This thread is fuggin brilliant. Lets trade/cut the only other offensive player who has made the probowl for the Bills in recent years. GREAT IDEA.

As much as I want to crap on the Bills' personnel people, there are simply too many talented players who have underachieved over the past several years. I point the finger at the coaching overall. Better coaches would get more productivity IMO.

Also, you have no idea how many times I have tried to squash that bug on the left side of my screen.

Marshawn needs to lose about 20 lbs and regain his quickness. too heavy and slow right now. seems obvious to me.

Couldn't agree more, he looks out of shape and much too heavy. I'd love to see a new strength and conditioning coach, are team is a mess physically. Out of shape guys get hurt much more than in shape guys. I think it's showing this season. Camp Juaron really helped keep these players in shape and ready for the NFL season!

I do feel like Lynch is slower but I think he still can break a tackle.

But....I think his vision is just awful!! The guy misses holes constantly.

I think he should be a goaline back with Freddie getting the bulk of the carries in between the 20s.Problem is we dont have a need for a goaline back when you dont even come close to the goaline. :unsure::w00t:

Marshawn needs to lose about 20 lbs and regain his quickness. too heavy and slow right now. seems obvious to me.

I remember him talking about adding 10lbs in the offseason to make it through the season stronger, and was worried it was a mistake. Looks like another poor plan by our Buffalo Bills.....

Hopefully he will drop back to 210 (or whatever he was) so he can have a run over 4 yards. Some blocking might help as well.