Who else agrees?

Estro

Lynch has been a non factor since returning from his suspension.

The Bills running game has tanked rather than be re-energized.

In baseball there is a term that is used when deciding to resign a player- "value over replacement player".

From what I have seen on the field this year, Lynch can easily be replaced.

likely in the 2nd or 3rd round, too.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

68/237 3.4

86/272 3.2

talk about over reacting....both guys have been awful....

me think the problem is still in front of them

You still think I'm over reacting? You thinks it's a coincidence that Freddy sees 15 carries and Lynch sees 3, and our run game finally has some type of cohesivness. Today's O-ine was arguablly the worst of the season, but Fitz made a lot of good plays, and Freddy while not terriffic, did what he had to do.

There is no way Lynch makes the catch that Freddy made (one handed grab) down in the redzone, that ultimately led to his first touchdown. With Freddy on the field our offense has the ability to get on a roll, moving the chains. With Beast Mode it's a lot of losses and no gains that lead to an awful lot of 3 and outs. Our team has a long way to go, no doubt, but moving forward we are a lot better off w/ Freddy as the starting RB.

I stand by my word. Lynch blows, and this team is better off w/out him.

I'm sick and tired of watchin Marshawn Lynch play like a dog each and every week. He's out of shape aka slow, and doesn't break any of the tackles he used to. Yes, I know our offensive line is pretty damn bad (horrible), but we are clearly better with Freddy on the field than with Marshawn. Today he coughed up the football when we were actually on the move and also dropped an easy pass right on him.

He sucks and should no longer be a starter. I'd rather see Freddy touch it 15-25 times and have Lynch see 3-5 carries, that's what he deserves. If we are serious about blowing this thing up in the offseason look for Lynch to be traded for a low draft pick (can't imagine getting more than a 5th rounder for him at this point). I can think of 20 RB's easily who are much better than Lynch and Freddy J is one of them.

We need them both, Fewel is sending Marshawn a message that were arent going to lay down this year. If Marshawn is going to be our # 1 running back hes going to have to bring it week in and week out, The new coach has balls I like the way he is knocking the dust of the loser mentality. Trading Lynch is a Dumb idea.