We just need to lose out.

DarthICE

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah we do. We are about to get a new GM and HC hopefully one(s) that Ralph is going to pay to dollar for. They need a high draft pick to get the turn around of this Team started. This season is over anyway.

We don't want our draft pick too high, because of Buffalo's propensity to get guys for the wrong positions ala Aaron Maybin, too fat ala Mike Williams, too overrated ala Poz, too sensitive and crappy ala Losman, too scared to throw the ball ala Trent Edwards, too likely to underproduce ala Donte Whitner, or too jumpy to hit a hole ala Marshawn Lynch.

If Buffalo gets a top five (5) pick, I would only be excited if I knew 100% they would get a franchise type player. Otherwise, Buffalo will still be crappy with really bad cap space ala Raiders.

Top 10 pick, yes. Top 5, no thank you.

Yeah we do. We are about to get a new GM and HC hopefully one(s) that Ralph is going to pay to dollar for. They need a high draft pick to get the turn around of this Team started. This season is over anyway.

The other win I saw possible on the schedule just upset the Steelers and looked pretty good doing it. Looks like we might.

We're not getting a top five pick. There's no way we leapfrog Detroit, Oakland, Tampa, St. Louis, or Cleveland. KC is in the running, so is Jersey/B (especially if we beat them in Toronto). Seattle and Carolina too, and maybe Chicago if they continue to spiral downward. We can be as high as #6, or as low as #11...again.

We're not getting a top five pick. There's no way we leapfrog Detroit, Oakland, Tampa, St. Louis, or Cleveland. KC is in the running, so is Jersey/B (especially if we beat them in Toronto). Seattle and Carolina too, and maybe Chicago if they continue to spiral downward. We can be as high as #6, or as low as #11...again.

Figures, we may only win 4 games and draft like 10th.

We don't want our draft pick too high, because of Buffalo's propensity to get guys for the wrong positions ala Aaron Maybin, too fat ala Mike Williams, too overrated ala Poz, too sensitive and crappy ala Losman, too scared to throw the ball ala Trent Edwards, too likely to underproduce ala Donte Whitner, or too jumpy to hit a hole ala Marshawn Lynch.

If Buffalo gets a top five (5) pick, I would only be excited if I knew 100% they would get a franchise type player. Otherwise, Buffalo will still be crappy with really bad cap space ala Raiders.

Top 10 pick, yes. Top 5, no thank you.

You do know only one of those players was a top 5 pick (Williams), right? And only one other (Whitner) was a top 10? One was a 2nd, one was a 3rd.

So you're saying the Bills shouldn't pick until the 4th round? B-)

high draft picks only guarantee high salaries and bonuses....which is why a lot of teams try to trade down :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

anyway, anyone who wants the Bills to lose is no fan :unsure:

I don't understand this rationale at all. With the current state of this team, losses are much more beneficial to the long term success of this team. Not just because of the draft, but losses increase the chances of total housecleaning. If we win out, Perry is the HC and the front office stays the same. No thanks, I'll take the losses for the rest of the season.

I don't understand this rationale at all. With the current state of this team, losses are much more beneficial to the long term success of this team. Not just because of the draft, but losses increase the chances of total housecleaning. If we win out, Perry is the HC and the front office stays the same. No thanks, I'll take the losses for the rest of the season.

rooting against your own team is sick...it'd be like sleeping with your sister. Besides, maybe Perry is the next great coach. I've been all for bringing in Shanahan since the day he was fired by Denver but if it turns out that Perry is a great head coach, why make that switch?

A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush

Real fans ALWAYS root FOR their teams...no exceptions to that rule....once you root against a team, you can't really call yourself a fan of that team. Losing does nothing that's positive...maybe that's just my opinion...but I'm not some phony pansy-assed quitter

rooting against your own team is sick...it'd be like sleeping with your sister. Besides, maybe Perry is the next great coach. I've been all for bringing in Shanahan since the day he was fired by Denver but if it turns out that Perry is a great head coach, why make that switch?

Real fans ALWAYS root FOR their teams...no exceptions to that rule....once you root against a team, you can't really call yourself a fan of that team. Losing does nothing that's positive...maybe that's just my opinion...but I'm not some phony pansy-assed quitter

What about Billszone? :unsure:

rooting against your own team is sick...it'd be like sleeping with your sister.

Surely you mean YOUR sister. My sister is a super hot beach volleyball lingerie model, who I've slept with, yeah, that's the ticket.

Your sister...not that hot.

Surely you mean YOUR sister. My sister is a super hot beach volleyball lingerie model, who I've slept with, yeah, that's the ticket.

Your sister...not that hot.

Lose every game.

Clean house.

New GM, Coach, QB,

Top 8 pick, easier schedule

Oh Bull ****.Give the rah rah playground speach a rest. The best thing is for this team to lose the rest of the games, clean house and have a high draft pick for the next regime to do what they want with it.

Don't like it? Fine who cares, but dont' sit here and try to tell us who is and who isn't a fan.

Personally, i think the muscle memory associated with winning games and playing sound football outweighs the potential benefit of drafting a slot or two higher and getting a player who's by no means a sure thing. While there will likely be a different head coach next year than Fewell and new personnel through the draft, FA, or other means, I'm more concerned about the development of all the players that will be returning. Having them continue to s--t the bed every week and then hope their developmental curve ticks upward again in 2010 is not in the team's best interest.

Plus, I just can't root for my team to lose. Ever.