Tampa Bay 1-9 L

Detroit 2-8 just beat Cleve

Buffalo 3-7 L

Oakland 3-7 just beat Cincy

Tenn 3-6 W

Washington 3-7 L

Seattle 3-7 L

Kansas City 3-7 just beat Pitt

I'm thinking the Bills get the 5th pick, this shambles of a team really stinks, with 12 players on IR and more to come.

That's about right. The Bills are the worst team in the NFL. I expect Detroit to win more games and KC should handle us easily. Tenn. and Wash are better than their records. It will be hard to catch Cleve, St. Louis and T.B., but a top 5 pick is highly likely imo.

That's about right. The Bills are the worst team in the NFL. I expect Detroit to win more games and KC should handle us easily. Tenn. and Wash are better than their records. It will be hard to catch Cleve, St. Louis and T.B., but a top 5 pick is highly likely imo.

So who's the top rated Corner in this year's class? :lol:

So who's the top rated Corner in this year's class? :lol:

I'm hoping that whomever is in charge after the "purge", if there is an actual coaching / FO purge, will draft an O lineman with that first pick.

My draft would look like this, #one=tackle - #two=tackle- #three=guard

If they took O linemen with the entire 7 picks I wouldn't complain, as this is the teams weakest area, the offensive line.

Jason Peters might have been one of the most hated Bills players in the last few years, but its hard to argue when he came to camp in shape he locked down that LT position all year. This year the LT position has been a nightmare of revolving players.

I can understand the questions about the offense he plays in, but I can't see how his being 6'3" 245lbs is a negative.

He shouldn't go in the first round, but at this point, I think Tebow is almost underrated. I'd certainly rather see the Bills draft Tim Tebow than Tony Pike, Dan LeFevour or any of the other 2nd tier QBs in this draft.

I agree. I would love to see Tebow as our new QB but it depends where we draft him because he's not a top 10 pick. If I were the Bills brass I would trade our potential top 10 pick with a team that's willing to swap 1st rd picks and receive an additional 2nd or 3rd pick in return then use those picks to potentially select Tebow and a Tackle to help solidify those positions. Tebow reminds me of JK if you take way Tebow's running the football ability because both are tough as nails that play with a LB's mentality, both are vocal leaders of their teams, and both are winners that hate to lose. Tebow is a perfect marriage with the Bills, its fans, and The City of Buffalo because they're one in the same. Tebow is a small town-blue collar type of guy that doesn't have an ego and isn't selfish just like the ''The City Of Good Neighbors'' are. If Tebow somehow ends up a Bill and perfoms well he will be a ''God'' In Buffalo just as he's to Gator Nation. Regardless of what happens between now and the end of the season one thing will most likely happen- whenever a new GM or Head Coach takes over for the most part they all like to bring in ''their'' guy at QB and Trent and Fitzy isn't ''their'' guy so its safe to say neither of the two will be named starter by management, and one will most likely be let go to bring in ''their'' guy be it through the Draft or FA. Based on the lack of quality available FA QB's next season my guess is it will come via the Draft.

I agree. I would love to see Tebow as our new QB but it depends where we draft him because he's not a top 10 pick. If I were the Bills brass I would trade our potential top 10 pick with a team that's willing to swap 1st rd picks and receive an additional 2nd or 3rd pick in return then use those picks to potentially select Tebow and a Tackle to help solidify those positions. Tebow reminds me of JK if you take way Tebow's running the football ability because both are tough as nails that play with a LB's mentality, both are vocal leaders of their teams, and both are winners that hate to lose. Tebow is a perfect marriage with the Bills, its fans, and The City of Buffalo because they're one in the same. Tebow is a small town-blue collar type of guy that doesn't have an ego and isn't selfish just like the ''The City Of Good Neighbors'' are. If Tebow somehow ends up a Bill and perfoms well he will be a ''God'' In Buffalo just as he's to Gator Nation. Regardless of what happens between now and the end of the season one thing will most likely happen- whenever a new GM or Head Coach takes over for the most part they all like to bring in ''their'' guy at QB and Trent and Fitzy isn't ''their'' guy so its safe to say neither of the two will be named starter by management, and one will most likely be let go to bring in ''their'' guy be it through the Draft or FA. Based on the lack of quality available FA QB's next season my guess is it will come via the Draft.

We have Tebow right now at #29 on our Big Board, but if you do a simulation, he falls to the Bills in RD#2 if we draft 7th to 10th. He goes right before we pick if we draft 11th or higher.

Real fans ALWAYS root FOR their teams...no exceptions to that rule....once you root against a team, you can't really call yourself a fan of that team. Losing does nothing that's positive...maybe that's just my opinion...but I'm not some phony pansy-assed quitter

This is bull ****. I'm supposed to have unconditional devotion to a outfit that obviously could give a rats ass about winning themselves? I'd be a douchebag if I did that. Question my loyalty but I'm not dumb enough to have blind love for a hopeless situation. Right now I'm cheering for anything that benefits myself(like fantasy players playing the Bills. This week it was Sims-Walker) and not for some second rate bush league outfit that should be regulated to a semi pro league. At least if my fantasy team wins I get some cash. If the Bills manage to win a couple games what do I get? A 5 or 6 games season? Whoop de !@#$in do. More bull **** results from a bull **** team. That said, yes I am a true fan. My natural psychological self defense mechanism kicked in a couple years ago. I managed to distance myself just enough from this team emotionally to remain happy on Sundays and Mondays.

That's the knock on him. The pro players will mostly take that away. In the small handful of times a pro coach would tolerate any qb running by design, what's left in Tebow's game?

He is by all accounts, a very nice youngster. But it hard for me - most - to find a way for him to be on a pro roster other than making a mark by his being a fine athlete.

a outfit that obviously could give a rats ass about winning themselves

That statement is beyond idiotic...because they're not successful and not making all the right moves, they aren't trying? Do you even stop to think about what you're posting?

I'm hoping that whomever is in charge after the "purge", if there is an actual coaching / FO purge, will draft an O lineman with that first pick.

My draft would look like this, #one=tackle - #two=tackle- #three=guard

If they took O linemen with the entire 7 picks I wouldn't complain, as this is the teams weakest area, the offensive line.

Jason Peters might have been one of the most hated Bills players in the last few years, but its hard to argue when he came to camp in shape he locked down that LT position all year. This year the LT position has been a nightmare of revolving players.

I really shouldn't, but... when was the last time he did that though? 2007? As good as Peters may be, he just didn't want to be here. So, can we all just move along.

I don't have a problem with your draft order. Although, I might throw a DT into the mix, if a good one is there.

remember the Jets game will be in a dome..crowd neutral...that'll be a close game like game 1...Sanchez gave the Bills the 1st game...

The strong winds gave Sanchez fits against the Bills, that was his very first welcome to NY weather. Don't forget SANCHEZ came from USC, U of spoiled children in southern cal.

The OC for the Jets has probably been kicking himself over that first game, my 2 RB's get over 300 yards on the ground and I let a ROOKIE QB throw in strong winds... :wallbash:

If he is not kicking himself I'll bet he is still trying to get Rex Ryans shoe outta his backside, doubt they will be that foolish again. Not to mention the Bills have 1/2 their defense out with injuries.

I really shouldn't, but... when was the last time he did that though? 2007? As good as Peters may be, he just didn't want to be here. So, can we all just move along.

I don't have a problem with your draft order. Although, I might throw a DT into the mix, if a good one is there.

Seriously, can you really blame the guy?

He made the pro bowl and every analyst is stating he is the best young tackle in the league. The Bills bring in two fat scrubs and pay them 4-6 million more then JP was making. Not to mention he is playing the toughest spot on the line. Anyway you look at it the front office scrood the pooch on how they handled that situation.

Considering every NFL player is one bad play away from retirement,(like Eric Wood) they deserve every penny they can get, while they can get it.

That statement is beyond idiotic...because they're not successful and not making all the right moves, they aren't trying? Do you even stop to think about what you're posting?

I'm sure they care on some level. But they really don't have to care that much because they are going to make money anyway. Really, it's Ralph that doesn't give a **** about winning. Management probably does but they are incapable of putting a winner out there because they're incompetent. If Ralph did give a rats ass about winning his dignity would have kicked in after any one of our pathetic seasons and said to himself "Fug it! I'm hiring myself a top notch GM and a top notch coach." But alas, he doesn't. It's just gone on too long to be anything else. Theres now way I think Ralph is dumb. He's too successful in business. I think the guy has balls. Thats why he took the risk to start the team. He just cares more about making money, hence the good businessman thing, than fielding a winner. So, he doesn't give a **** about winning. Sorry if I offend but too bad.

What the hell is wrong with people? Don't worry, the Bills will get a high pick. Hopefully they will use it well. I don't understand the wanting to lose crap.....no guarantees that pick #1 will be better overall than pick 32. I think trading down and gaining a 2nd rd pick makes greater sense. The bills will not have a lot of bonus money to spend particularly if they spend on new GM and HC. Other teams unlikely to trade up for top 5 pick. Get a mid round pick into camp early, limit distractions, spend money wisely.

Never root to lose. How would you feel if team adopted that attitude??? crazy talk