Bills cut hamden

joshsin

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Fewell (I assume had some say) has made one move and it's better than any moves Jauron had to do with his entire time here. Brohm could quite possibly be the best QB on the roster right now. GB tried like hell to keep him once Buffalo went for him. I just hop this move isn't enough to earn Fewell a 3 year HC extension.

Dude Al Davis will read the waiver wire and go.....

BOYAH...theres my QB, Raider Nation has a Chroise err chance.....

The Raiders have two mottos: "Commitment to Excellence" and "Pride and Poise." If the Chroisen One deigns to sign with the Raiders (out of the kindness of his heart) they will change the motto to "Pride and Chroise."

My bet is the Toronto Argonauts if he isnt picked up in the NFL.

Considering the CFL's Championship Game, The Grey Cup, is being played in 10 days, I doubt the Chroisen One will be signing in that league any time soon. This respite from the drudgery of pro football will allow him to tackle much larger challenges such as world hunger and the situation in the Middle East.

The sad part is he doesn't even know yet. He had to finish off his tanning package, so he has been laying the booth since 10 this morning.... WTF was he there for? Emergencies? I would say we have had a few of them....like Fitzpatrick touching the ball.

The Chroise knew of this fate even before he signed with the Bills. You forget that he is omniscient and all powerful. He graced our team with his presence as a way to mitigate the perpetual pain we experience as Bills fans. We are all better for having had him on the team and he has brightened our lives with his spirit.

FINALLY no more chroise threads!!! yeah I know fat chance ..

didn't they learn from the last GB QB they signed?

The Chroise will be resurrected. Being released by the Bills liberated his soul and the breadth and depth of his power will only continue to grow. When he experiences physical death, he will truly rise above as the Messiah of all Professional Football in Buffalo. The Chroise will save our moribund franchise.

All hail the Chroisen One!!! (with tears of joy streaming down my cheeks)

Everyone saw this coming. The one guy on the roster who was never going to play in a game.

EDIT: They got rid of Trent's buddy - I wonder if he cried over it with his sister...

This is the official sign that Trent Edwards days as a starter are over, although he could be back this year because of an injury or because Fitzpatrick isn't much. The only reason Hamdan was here was to give Trent an extra coach on the sidelines. Hamdan was Edwards' best friend on the team, once Edwards fell out of favor, Hamdan wasn't long for this team.

Jup

Here's Hamdan vs. Brohm

G GS Comp Att Pct Yds Avg TD Int Sck SckY Rate Att Yds Avg TD FUM Lost

4 0 32 48 66.7 427 8.9 1 2 1 7 84.3 0 0 0.0 0 0 0 Hamdan

4 0 39 62 62.9 300 4.8 0 3 5 29 54.5 6 6 1.0 0 0 0 Brohm

Does that mean there will be no more Hanging with Hamdan on The Bills homepage.Im going to miss that.

Perhaps that will be so. I am a Hamilton Tiger Cats fan for many years.

Some people make jokes about CFL football, but I think it is good. ESPN broadcast last years' Grey Cup Championship game. It was an excellent game - very enjoyable to watch.

Toronto Argonauts head coach is Bart Andrus and he's been trying to get Hamdan to join them for years. Add the quarterback woes the Argonauts have and you'll end up with a pretty educated guess.

Hamdan is going to be doing some broadcasting now. Thats my prediction. Thats what he wants to do.

There is a very good chance of that as well yes.

I remember seeing the odd CFL broadcast when I lived in PGH - 1978 - 1989. Last year's Grey Cup was the first CFL game I've seen since 1990.

I wonder what Hamdan's PS eligibility status is? I don't keep those rules in my mind. If he is, my guess is that some club will ink him to same.

He's no longer eligible.

Who cares about Brohm or Hamden? They are both #3 QBs and now we're talking about them as potential starters??

I hope that these aren't the kind of moves that the Bills are planning.

Of course they are, regardless what Ralph says, these guys come cheap so they are the type of players that will be here.