Schein Blaming TO for Jauron firing

Just started listening in since normal Jauron slot time at 10AM and Adam S is claiming that the tirade of TO is one of the major influences into DJ firing. Did also talk about poor coaching decisions and blown games over the years.

Jauron Should have been fired befor the season even began To had nothing to do with his firing. Maybe the fact that we won 3 games lost one by a blowout and the other 5 games we were wither up by less then 3 or down by less then 3 going into the 4th qtr and was outscored 66-0 in the 4th qtr of those 5 games!!!!

PFW is intimating the same thing, but it's basically speculative: http://www.profootballweekly.com/2009/11/1...on-do-in-jauron

"Sources say that it was likely an incident that happened in the past couple of days that caused owner Ralph Wilson Jr. to abruptly dismiss Jauron. One possibility involves the public sideline spat between WR Terrell Owens and assistant coaches during Sunday's loss to the Titans. Not someone who stands for that sort of behavior, Jauron could have been ready to hand down a suspension to Owens for his actions; Wilson might not have been supportive of such a decision, causing a butting of heads and possibly resulting in Jauron's firing."

Just started listening in since normal Jauron slot time at 10AM and Adam S is claiming that the tirade of TO is one of the major influences into DJ firing. Did also talk about poor coaching decisions and blown games over the years.

If I were Ralph, I would have been irritated a few weeks ago when TO basically said his career could be extended playing in B-Lo because DJ ran such an easy gig. In fact, I was irritated by it.....and not with TO.

The sideline discussion has absolutely nothing to do with the firing---thats stupid. The past 3.5 yrs is enough reason. Duh. Writers need to stop manufacturing drama. There is plenty already.

PFW is intimating the same thing, but it's basically speculative: http://www.profootballweekly.com/2009/11/1...on-do-in-jauron

"Sources say that it was likely an incident that happened in the past couple of days that caused owner Ralph Wilson Jr. to abruptly dismiss Jauron. One possibility involves the public sideline spat between WR Terrell Owens and assistant coaches during Sunday's loss to the Titans. Not someone who stands for that sort of behavior, Jauron could have been ready to hand down a suspension to Owens for his actions; Wilson might not have been supportive of such a decision, causing a butting of heads and possibly resulting in Jauron's firing."

Good logic there by the talking heads, considering Jauron benched Edwards and not Owens after the incident.

i used to think Schein was ok until him and Pat Kirwan both said the day it was announced that bringing Jauron back was the absolute right decision and anyone calling for his head didnt understand the game...are you kidding me

they constantly said Jauron was a nice guy and that his players liked him but never talked about the most important part of being a head coach...winning

Schein just annoys me to no end now and to say Jauron was fired bc of TO's rant on sunday is comical....how about the fact that Jauron was heading towards a 4th straight losing season and 8th in 9 total years as an NFL head coach

what a dope

My eyes must have deceived me. I could have sworn I saw Josh Reed also involved in that spat, and Reed was backing Owens.

I am with Realist. I think AS comments had a much bigger influence, as AS pretty much stated publicly this team has no direction.

if this is true i am now a huge TO fan he brought what no one could an exit of a good man but horrible coach. Thank you TO