Was there a reason why Whitner dressed but didn't play today?

George Wilson is better than Whitner. It's almost indisputable.

Exactly...if the other team is going to pass every down...we are essentially playing with two Free Safetys and a Strong Safety lining up to two LBs...this scheme is a joke :wallbash:

No player gets moved (except Ellison) until we have a REAL coaching staff come in and evaluate this team. It's no small coincidence that players that our front office thinks are expendable become decent players on other teams.

Dick Jauron MUST GO.

Whitner was picked #8 overall, and despite being hurt, was still active for this game and available to play. Yet the Bills started not two but THREE safeties in front of him. That's pathetic. I really want to like the guy, but at some point, he needs to make a play on the field.

For the record, while Whitner was active, he never participated in a full practice this week due to the ankle injury.

Carry on ...

so your point is the Bills knew Whitner was too hurt to play, yet activated him anyway and went into the game with only 2 healthy OTs

which quickly blew up on them

thanks for that insider insight

so your point is the Bills knew Whitner was too hurt to play, yet activated him anyway and went into the game with only 2 healthy OTs

which quickly blew up on them

thanks for that insider insight

True that, no need for your positive donte whitner/dick jauron spin.....They both Suk....Try To keep it real for once Laurie. Theres no reason to waste a active roster spot on a player who didnt play. Try to spin that.

George Wilson is better than Whitner. It's almost indisputable.

I dont have the "luxury" of watching tape to see who is consistently where they are supposed to be, so I can't say that Wilson is better than Whitner. I CAN say that Wilson makes more plays in the limited amount of time that he is on the field, than Whitner has made in an entire career as a starter, so.... Yeah, I guess Wilson is better than Whitner. Definitely a better playmaker, if nothing else.. Haloti Ngata, we miss you :thumbsup:

I dont have the "luxury" of watching tape to see who is consistently where they are supposed to be, so I can't say that Wilson is better than Whitner. I CAN say that Wilson makes more plays in the limited amount of time that he is on the field, than Whitner has made in an entire career as a starter, so.... Yeah, I guess Wilson is better than Whitner. Definitely a better playmaker

i'm not so sure about that one. what was ralph's 40 time again?